[OTTD] Zooks

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Andrew350
Chairman
Chairman

Re: [OTTD] Zooks

Post by Andrew350 »

zooks wrote:
YNM wrote:Who edited the Dutch Road Furniture to match ARRS ? That's great :bow:
I edited it myself to fit ARRS, but it isn't perfect.
I certainly had to do a double-take when I saw these screenshots. "Wait, there's an American Road Furniture GRF out now!? How'd I miss that!?" :lol:

It needs some polishing, but otherwise it gives a good idea of what such a set could look like...;)
YNM
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by YNM »

zooks wrote:
YNM wrote:Who edited the Dutch Road Furniture to match ARRS ? That's great...
I edited it myself to fit ARRS, but it isn't perfect.
Still pretty good anyway, even if it's just some de-compile, editing the sprites in MS paint, then re-compile :bow:

You might want to send them to FooBar anyway, counting that ARRS is quite popular... and Andrew, you might want to polish off the sprites ? The ones beside T-junctions looks silly, but I know that came from the ARRS itself...
YNM = yoursNotMine - Don't get it ?
「ヨーッスノットマイン」もと申します。
zooks
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by zooks »

alluke wrote:Nice shots! :) And your trains get an extra thumbs up from me. :]
Thumbs up to you for the awesome set :)
Quast65 wrote:Excellent screenshots!!
Great combinations of GRF's and a nice alteration of the Dutch Road Furniture.
And indeed disabling the short-platform loading penalty allows some great visual effects.
:bow:
It also allows to create 'real' undergrounds in large cities like this using your metro stations, the only efficient way to deal with the huge amount of passengers under cargodist.
slaca wrote:could u upload that american road furniture grf?
I put the modified sprites and a patch for road furniture can be found here, for those who are interested and don't mind compiling the grf themselves: https://dev.openttdcoop.org/issues/6101

As announced earlier, Dunya Airport and Docks (Click the image for a large version)

The state of the network around Dunya so far, it is still expanding rapidly, though maintenance for the whole continent is starting to take its toll (14mil infrastructure maintenance, and on average 30mil for new vehicles each year).

Attachments
Dunyana Docks and Airport small.png
Dunyana Docks and Airport small.png (53.59 KiB) Viewed 752 times
Dunyana Docks and Airport.png
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 12 times
Dunyana, 3653 network.png
Dunyana, 3653 network.png (76.51 KiB) Viewed 752 times
Kogut
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kogut »

I love refinery docks.
Correct me If I am wrong - PM me if my English is bad
AIAI - AI for OpenTTD
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Kogut wrote:I love refinery docks.
I also like. Just great everything is built :)) .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by red0011 »

zooks wrote:
alluke wrote:Nice shots! :) And your trains get an extra thumbs up from me. :]
Thumbs up to you for the awesome set :)
Quast65 wrote:Excellent screenshots!!
Great combinations of GRF's and a nice alteration of the Dutch Road Furniture.
And indeed disabling the short-platform loading penalty allows some great visual effects.
:bow:
It also allows to create 'real' undergrounds in large cities like this using your metro stations, the only efficient way to deal with the huge amount of passengers under cargodist.
slaca wrote:could u upload that american road furniture grf?
I put the modified sprites and a patch for road furniture can be found here, for those who are interested and don't mind compiling the grf themselves: https://dev.openttdcoop.org/issues/6101

As announced earlier, Dunya Airport and Docks (Click the image for a large version)

The state of the network around Dunya so far, it is still expanding rapidly, though maintenance for the whole continent is starting to take its toll (14mil infrastructure maintenance, and on average 30mil for new vehicles each year).

First of all : OMG i love all of it!
second of all: how did you get that airport?
please tell me
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

A mix of OpenGFX+ Airports (yellow) and OpenGFX+ Airport Objects (green).
Attachments
airport.png
airport.png (251.92 KiB) Viewed 4833 times
zooks
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by zooks »

kamnet wrote:A mix of OpenGFX+ Airports (yellow) and OpenGFX+ Airport Objects (green).
Nicely done :)
Though, one tiny mistake: the helipad surrounded by fences next to the runway on the large airport is also a newobject
red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by red0011 »

WOW that's cool! :bow:
But how did you get the airports next to each other? Did you build them as 'separate' stations or are they joint?
Supercheese
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Supercheese »

red0011 wrote:WOW that's cool! :bow:
But how did you get the airports next to each other? Did you build them as 'separate' stations or are they joint?
They surely must be separate stations, as two airports cannot be joined to the same station.
Eyecandy Road Vehicles | Fake Subways | Supercheese's NewObjects

"Fashions and cultures change, but steam trains shall always be majestic."
-Professor Hershel Layton
red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by red0011 »

Supercheese wrote:
red0011 wrote:WOW that's cool! :bow:
They surely must be separate stations, as two airports cannot be joined to the same station.
i wish i could join airports and each one could big a terminal!, thanks anyway :D
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

red0011 wrote:
Supercheese wrote:They surely must be separate stations, as two airports cannot be joined to the same station.
i wish i could join airports and each one could big a terminal!, thanks anyway :D
If you are running a patched version of OpenTTD with CargoDist, or are running a recently nightly that has it included, this is now nearly a non-issue. You can set up two bus stations in-line, one from each station, and run high-capacity shuttle buses between the two to transfer passengers. CargoDist will automatically sort them so that it only picks up passengers that want to go to the other airport to complete their final destination.
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kevo00 »

kamnet wrote:
red0011 wrote:
Supercheese wrote:They surely must be separate stations, as two airports cannot be joined to the same station.
If you are running a patched version of OpenTTD with CargoDist, or are running a recently nightly that has it included, this is now nearly a non-issue. You can set up two bus stations in-line, one from each station, and run high-capacity shuttle buses between the two to transfer passengers. CargoDist will automatically sort them so that it only picks up passengers that want to go to the other airport to complete their final destination.
Very neat idea! Could even use a metro stock as a transfer train.
red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by red0011 »

kamnet wrote:
red0011 wrote:
Oh my this is just simple amazing! I must go download this at once :D Thank you :D
zooks
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by zooks »

Raven Point:

Dunya Glass Works:

Dunya overview:

Attachments
Dunyana, 3716-08-09.png
(360.08 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Dunyana, 3717-02-13.png
(355.67 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Dunyana, 3717-04-29.png
(374.07 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

No need to hotlink (which seem broken to me) and attach your screen shots. Just the attachments will suffice.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

I really like these screenshots. Very realistic built all :bow: .
Put your save game here. I want to see it all :wink: .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
bitter
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bitter »

zooks wrote:Based on a heightmap of taiwan. I'm growing tired of this game so maybe posting screens will get me working on it. About 80% is finished though.
Nereides,%2019th%20Feb%201971.png
Nereides, 21st Mar 1971.png

Zooks, is this depot cross-cutting (drive-thru) on first screenshot?
If yes, where I can find the same?
zooks
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by zooks »

Some screens from my current project:
Dragora, 3887-10-22.png
West bridge and the underwater tunnel entrance to the city
(579.13 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Dragora, 3887-09-15.png
Part of central station and the business district
(668.17 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Dragora, 3887-10-12.png
Kahana beach
(481.84 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
cheers :)
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Cool. I really like to look at these screenshots :)) .

Return to “Screenshots”