[OTTD]Sabret00th's screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
CommanderZ
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD]Sabret00th's screenshots

Post by CommanderZ »

Those gray tiles you are using around parks are station tiles?
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Yes, Canadian Stations Set>Canadian Platforms>Empty Tile(if I'm not wrong). They prevent the city from building in the inner areas and looks a bit like concrete.
railwayman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by railwayman »

Sabret00th wrote:Yes, Canadian Stations Set>Canadian Platforms>Empty Tile(if I'm not wrong). They prevent the city from building in the inner areas and looks a bit like concrete.
I saw that in one screenshot you used jezukim (sorry if i spelled wrong) stations > brick station > empty title
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Yes, on the Highway Plaza I used the table version of the empty title. Unfortunately that's the only tile that can pass for such ideas...anyone willing to code some fountains, statues and plants as station tiles? :lol:
Pattle
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Pattle »

You have to admit this guy is awesome. Keep the screenshots coming.
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Seems like it's not easy anymore to find something to shoot....from my experience I know that this is indicator for starting a new game. Unless you want to see something from this map, of course. Requests are very welcome!
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Benny »

Savegamesavegamesavegame! :mrgreen:
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

You want the save game? Here it is, my friend :
Attachments
MDT.sav
Last saved game.
(781.21 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Benny »

Thanks. :)
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Here are two teaser shots of the new game (which major features are even start for Swedish Houses and FIRSt use of a new industry set):
This is Gesby, cute old town, famous with its beautiful cathedral. We started a public transportation project here!
This is Gesby, cute old town, famous with its beautiful cathedral. We started a public transportation project here!
F.II.S, 28th Feb 1940#1.png (168.38 KiB) Viewed 4156 times
On the way to the meat packaging plant. Three lines meet there - from the left comes brand new food train, in the center the small packaging train goes to the manufacturing plant, and on the right at the middle line is the livestock train.  Beef for everyone!
On the way to the meat packaging plant. Three lines meet there - from the left comes brand new food train, in the center the small packaging train goes to the manufacturing plant, and on the right at the middle line is the livestock train. Beef for everyone!
F.II.S, 13th May 1942.png (90.77 KiB) Viewed 4155 times
Lord Aro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Lord Aro »

list of newgrfs please? :bow:
AroAI - A really feeble attempt at an AI

It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration. --Edsger Dijkstra
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Check page 3 of this topic, remove Pikka's Basic Industries and add the last versions of FIRS and FISH. Again, not all graphics are needed, but I'm too lazy to sort them out.
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Slowly like a big ol' steamer my trains started bringing me money, so I can build a few new lines :
A day at the farm - the local freight train transfers the cargo from another farm close by, the parallel platform is actually the middle line from the 2nd shot from the previous post (the livestock running on it), and the 3rd and newest platform is for the milk produced from the two farms. MOOO!
A day at the farm - the local freight train transfers the cargo from another farm close by, the parallel platform is actually the middle line from the 2nd shot from the previous post (the livestock running on it), and the 3rd and newest platform is for the milk produced from the two farms. MOOO!
F.II.S, 6th May 1944.png (155.81 KiB) Viewed 3992 times
These two trains are part of the backbone of the company - they helped me get rid of the annoying waiting for money! I love them :) Here we can see them close to their end destination - the local powerstation.
These two trains are part of the backbone of the company - they helped me get rid of the annoying waiting for money! I love them :) Here we can see them close to their end destination - the local powerstation.
F.II.S, 8th Mar 1947.png (142.68 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
Although I had some doubts about transporting milk in tankers, my experts told me that this is extremely contamination safe and the bellies of the tankers are washed before each run. And look at us now - we are literally milking money there!
Although I had some doubts about transporting milk in tankers, my experts told me that this is extremely contamination safe and the bellies of the tankers are washed before each run. And look at us now - we are literally milking money there!
F.II.S, 17th Jun 1948.png (159.59 KiB) Viewed 3994 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Ta-daam! New station complex at the steel mill in development. One line brings in iron ore, one loads steel to....
Ta-daam! New station complex at the steel mill in development. One line brings in iron ore, one loads steel to....
F.II.S, 9th Sep 1951.png (146.02 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
...the iron ore - metal foundry complex here. From the left to the right : iron ore loading, aluminum unloading, steel unloading, packaging loading. Lets follow the packaging train to...
...the iron ore - metal foundry complex here. From the left to the right : iron ore loading, aluminum unloading, steel unloading, packaging loading. Lets follow the packaging train to...
F.II.S, 27th Apr 1952.png (160.46 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
...this meat packer, which is the last part of the livestock network you haven't seen yet. The powerful livestock train passes the tiny packaging train. Hey there, lil' fella!
...this meat packer, which is the last part of the livestock network you haven't seen yet. The powerful livestock train passes the tiny packaging train. Hey there, lil' fella!
F.II.S, 26th May 1952.png (122.77 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

The line to the east leads to the first sand pit, where the train loads the available sand, and goes through here to fully load, then ventures in the countryside through this bridge. Unfortunately, the train has already departed from here, let's see where it is!<br />P.S. Remember the lil' fella from the previous post? He kinda grew up a bit and can be seen at the lower part of the shot.
The line to the east leads to the first sand pit, where the train loads the available sand, and goes through here to fully load, then ventures in the countryside through this bridge. Unfortunately, the train has already departed from here, let's see where it is!
P.S. Remember the lil' fella from the previous post? He kinda grew up a bit and can be seen at the lower part of the shot.
F.II.S, 26th Aug 1954.png (134.31 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
We arrive at The Crossings - interesting place, where a lot of trains can be seen(well, actually four). A coal mine, yet unserviced factory are the other features of this screenshot.<br />And there it is the train! Just passing by the second crossing. Let's leave this freighter behind and see where is he heading.
We arrive at The Crossings - interesting place, where a lot of trains can be seen(well, actually four). A coal mine, yet unserviced factory are the other features of this screenshot.
And there it is the train! Just passing by the second crossing. Let's leave this freighter behind and see where is he heading.
F.II.S, 17th Sep 1954.png (157.13 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
Here we are! This is the local industrial complex, where the sand is unloaded. The other trains that can be seen here are the small scrap metal train between the huge structures, and the aluminum train that loads at the lower platform.
Here we are! This is the local industrial complex, where the sand is unloaded. The other trains that can be seen here are the small scrap metal train between the huge structures, and the aluminum train that loads at the lower platform.
F.II.S, 27th Sep 1954.png (166.68 KiB) Viewed 3858 times
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

lovely screenshots, its a bit point to point lines, without any junctions, but the scenes are great, i see you have some nice industries, i might try those later on:)

anyway love the shots, thx for them
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

I will make junctions, just so far my plan is to make simple lines in order to pay the million dollar debt ;) I simply can't relax and think how particular design will work best when I always have to worry about having enough money. So you will see junctions soon, for example the livestock lines can use fewer tracks....

Glad you liked the screenies!
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

I am improving my network! Not thanks to the good position of industries, though :( :
My first dump truck! I even bought second after that, but only to see the waste collection point closing short after that. I am starting to hate FIRS....
My first dump truck! I even bought second after that, but only to see the waste collection point closing short after that. I am starting to hate FIRS....
F.II.S, 22nd Feb 1955.png (162.09 KiB) Viewed 3732 times
No more point-to-point lines, the company started to design more efficient and smaller networks. Don't know why are there so much signals on the station entrance, though....
No more point-to-point lines, the company started to design more efficient and smaller networks. Don't know why are there so much signals on the station entrance, though....
F.II.S, 27th Dec 1955.png (103.15 KiB) Viewed 3732 times
The authorities in Gesby were in big trouble with the local house owners, who built their houses on the way of major town roads. Once again, the friendly F.II.S company saved the day by opening its purse and buying the problem houses at good price. That also allowed the company to build a few more bus lines!
The authorities in Gesby were in big trouble with the local house owners, who built their houses on the way of major town roads. Once again, the friendly F.II.S company saved the day by opening its purse and buying the problem houses at good price. That also allowed the company to build a few more bus lines!
F.II.S, 5th Oct 1956.png (154.9 KiB) Viewed 3732 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Four more, I'll post them 2x2 :
Sand over steel here. You already have seen the sand train, but it's getting bigger....
Sand over steel here. You already have seen the sand train, but it's getting bigger....
F.II.S, 31st Dec 1957.png (140.95 KiB) Viewed 3694 times
Junctions, crossings, way points, chaos.
Junctions, crossings, way points, chaos.
F.II.S, 31st Dec 1957#1.png (144.6 KiB) Viewed 3694 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

And two special trains in this post :
Here we see the &quot;Black Widow&quot; train loading....uh, loading white wool from cute sheeps. What an irony....
Here we see the "Black Widow" train loading....uh, loading white wool from cute sheeps. What an irony....
F.II.S, 13th Nov 1958.png (92.6 KiB) Viewed 3694 times
This one here is &quot;The Melting Alaska&quot;. We have extremely hot engine in front, and veery cold reefers behind it. Here the train bends a bit to take the proper line...
This one here is "The Melting Alaska". We have extremely hot engine in front, and veery cold reefers behind it. Here the train bends a bit to take the proper line...
F.II.S, 25th Feb 1959.png (167.6 KiB) Viewed 3694 times

Return to “Screenshots”