A "one-sided station" (REL)

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

A "one-sided station" (REL)

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Hello Locomotion-players,

Because some people asked about this I decided to release my version of the "One-sided station" wich is in fact not a station at all :lol: . It's a trackmod (just like Plasticman's wooden "one-sided station"). If you use this one in combination with the invisible station from Plasticman, then you have a "one-sided station". Here's a screenshot:

To use it, you must add this line in your TRACKST.dat to make it work:

<useobject desc="trackmod[Place a number here 0-3 (I thought maximum is 4)]" class="16">ONESIDES</useobject>

ONESIDES.dat is the one-sided station itself called "One-Sided Station" in the game.

The locomotive (CONSTRUC.dat) has this line in its XML-file:

<useobject desc="tracktype" class="17">TRACKST </useobject>
<useobject desc="trackmod" class="16">ONESIDES</useobject>

Here you can see that the trackmod the locomotive needs is "ONESIDES.dat". So you need this locomotive selected (where Plasticman is using a bulldozer to select his one-sided wooden platform in game, I just use a regular game-locomotive) in your list when you want to use the one-sided station (wich is the track-mod). Sorry, I don't know how to make that locomotive cheaper, but you only have to have it in your list, you don't need to actually buy it to build the one sided station itself. You can also build normal overhead wires over this trackmod.

Here's the package with both the one-sided station and the locomotive that you need:
One-Sided Station.rar
(43.99 KiB) Downloaded 371 times
Have fun with it and please let me know if it worked out for all of you :roll: !
Jagged_bacon
Engineer
Engineer

Re: A "one-sided station" (REL)

Post by Jagged_bacon »

Very nice! Can't wait to take it for a spin.
Let the good times roll!
I make locomotion videos! :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9pxC ... VuIltm0vhQ
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Doesn't this already exist as part of robinH's Kombipack? I have one just like it.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Hello Zakos,

Mine is based on the one from him but also on the one sided station that has errors wich also came from the German forums, mine is different...As far as I know, the one from Robin is not a track mod, and doesn't need an extra vehicle to use. Mine can only be used when you select a paticular vehicle that I created for it. Mine can also be used on both sides, just like the one from Plasticman wich I have decoded. I needed to use some knowledge of how to make the code right for it.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”