Standard Vehicles for Plastikman's Automod

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Standard Vehicles for Plastikman's Automod

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Hello guys,

I know that there are a few members and maybe even new members who would still like to play with Plastikman's Automod (it's been asked for in multiple topics). Since it is only thought to be available at AMITrains no one would ever thought that it would be available for download until the site is back up again...But then again here's your knight in shining armour with a nice solution to that problem.

Zimmlock once released another great scenario called Soldier Summit. Because you need the automod to play that (expert) scenario Zimmlock included (I guess Zimmlock was the only one allowed to upload Plastikman's Automod with permission from Plastikman himself) the automod with that scenario. So it's still available after all. I have tested it and it works fine. Off course you don't get all great US vehicles from AMITrains wich can carry the cargo-types needed to play the Automod so you must edit existing vehicles to transport these cargo-types. Fortunatly I have done the editing for you.

The original Automod needs only 4 new cargo's. Plastic, Cars, Carparts and Scrap.

So here are some standard vehicles that can carry those cargo's which I edited myself. There are 2 hopper vehicles (for scrap), 2 goodsbox vehicles (for autoparts), 2 goodsbox vehicles (for cars) and two covered hopper vehicles (for plastic). All these vehicles have no obsolete dates and no original files are overwritten. Also, none of Plastikman's files where included so no copyright issues here ! Just to make that clear !

Automod Standard Vehicles.7z
You're gonna need these vehicles if you want to download and play Plasticman's automod !!!
(214.07 KiB) Downloaded 368 times
Here's where you can find Soldier Summit and Plastikman's Automod. The downloads can be found in the second post on the first page:
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... it#p963138

Have fun with the automod and still much thanks to Zimmlock for another great scenario and Plastikman for a nice mod !!

Regards,

Erik :wink:
Last edited by Emperor Darth Sidious on 24 Apr 2016 21:34, edited 4 times in total.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: AMI-Trains Plasticman's Automod still available

Post by Zakos »

Aww, I was about to do this :P

I feel as though it would be easier with one single type of car where applicable however, instead of duplicate boxcars/wagons with different functions.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Zakos wrote:I feel as though it would be easier with one single type of car where applicable however, instead of duplicate boxcars/wagons with different functions.
I did this because Plasticman also released separate cars for this mod...and it really doesn't matter who does it, most important is that some one does it :mrgreen:
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

I guess so. Anyway, great work yet again!
Greyfox
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Greyfox »

Hello EDS,......and welcome back.

Nice work. Now players have a choice, play the original, or use default vehicles. It's a wonder that this hasn't been done before.

Anyhow, excellent idea, should be quite challenging.

Cheers! :)
Windows 10 discussion here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72527
Looking for AMI trains, Chicago Locomotive Works, etc: You'll find your needs here: http://www.locomotiondepot.net/
Here's another: http://www.walter1940.de Lots of interesting stuff on this site, including tutorials.
Tycoon
Tycoon

Thnxsss GreyFox,

I know it was a nice idea, but this post has now became utterly useless. Amitrains has now been hosted by Owen Rudge, wich can be found here: http://www.locomotiondepot.net/amitrains/ wich is a good thing, no doubt about that !

So the only people who don't want to play with custom stuff can download these vehicles, but now that all the downloads from Amitrains have been fully restored the original automod and all the vehicles can be downloaded from there...Anyway, you might also want to check the small update for the food-mod that I released.

Regards,

Erik

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”