Custom Bridges Problem

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

cartographer29
Engineer
Engineer

Custom Bridges Problem

Post by cartographer29 »

So I've gotten the hang on installing custom content (in the form of new bridges) into Lomo, but I'm having an issue when it comes to the quantity.

I've successfully installed Earth Slopes, the Steel Bridge, and am now trying for the Arch Bridge. However, it seems as though the 3rd and final bridge, in whatever combination I try and install them, makes all others become unavailable.

In the scenario creator, all bridge types, including the custom ones, show up and can be selected. However, when I try and play the game, one of two things happens ...

- If only 2 custom bridges are installed and referenced in the TRACKST.DAT, then they will show properly in the list of bridge options when laying track, and can be used willingly.
- If all 3 custom bridges are installed and referenced in the TRACKST.DAT, NONE will show in the list of bridge options and only the game default bridges are available. However, if I build anything but standard track (road, tram, etc.), the Arch bridge is an available option (it's the only custom bridge installed for every mode other than standard rail).

This puzzle has left me slightly frustrated, as I did a clean uninstall and reinstall of Lomo in order to do this from scratch, in hopes I wasn't missing anything. Turns out I might be. And after reading what I can, I am stumped as to why the game is ruining my fun! I have checked over my TRACKST.DAT code over and over, and cannot find any issues with it. And I'm pretty sure I'm not breaking any limitations to the maximum number of bridges (which is 8 ... which is what I have).

Any help would be appreciative. If needed, I can copy the code for criticism.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Custom Bridges Problem

Post by Illegal_Alien »

:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”