[REL]Zimmlock's Locomotive sheds

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

[REL]Zimmlock's Locomotive sheds

Post by Zimmlock »

Here is the zip with the 3 locomotive sheds.
Inside you find DEPOT00 for the old time depot (1900-1940) but its non obsolete.
DEPOT40 1940-1980 depot also non obsolete and DEPOT80 for the modern (1980- endless) depot.

best regards
Zimmlock
Attachments
Locomotive sheds.png
Locomotive sheds.png (377.05 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Zimms Depots.zip
(20.31 KiB) Downloaded 4063 times
Last edited by Zimmlock on 20 Feb 2009 20:13, edited 2 times in total.
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Re: [REL] Locomotive shed ad 1960

Post by bluebeetle »

this really awesme, thank u zimm.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

this look really familliar...
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
mmarvelstrain
Director
Director

Post by mmarvelstrain »

they also work great as add ons to industries.
Locomotion is kool with a capital k TM
Look what I Made (Name That Plane)
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=41042
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

i had to try to try it right away:

Loco Man
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Loco Man »

It looks great, I saw it in the Screenshots page. I can't play it because I suck at editing Trackst. Can someone please edit this so it can work with plastik's mods?
Just trying to make a living in this world...

And apparently making a living also includes playing locomotion.
Projects: Military Cycle
rdrdrdrd
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by rdrdrdrd »

It is easy, btw zim, could you post your other train depots as well, the 1950 one never worked for me, but I use the old one all the time.
May the force be with you.
For little boys, three things reign as supreme attention-keepers: tanks, heavy construction equipment, and trains, we all know why where here.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

rdrdrdrd wrote:It is easy, btw zim, could you post your other train depots as well, the 1950 one never worked for me, but I use the old one all the time.
same here, i thought i was doing something wrong.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Loco Man wrote:It looks great, I saw it in the Screenshots page. I can't play it because I suck at editing Trackst. Can someone please edit this so it can work with plastik's mods?
Use the famous sticky i made. And that grey / red / whatever color that goofy stuff in your head is.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

I am happy you guys are happy with it.
Looking forwards to see the shed appear in variouse screenshots.
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
rdrdrdrd
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by rdrdrdrd »

Screeny of all of zims sheds, I like the progression
Attachments
Screenshot1.PNG
Screenshot1.PNG (69.13 KiB) Viewed 23372 times
For little boys, three things reign as supreme attention-keepers: tanks, heavy construction equipment, and trains, we all know why where here.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

mmarvelstrain
Director
Director

Post by mmarvelstrain »

where are the other 2 they don't come up on search
Locomotion is kool with a capital k TM
Look what I Made (Name That Plane)
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=41042
rdrdrdrd
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by rdrdrdrd »

they were beta, you can ask him about them

Xrufuian
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Xrufuian »

This is so perfect, so beautiful, so amazing. You've have done a wonderful job Zimmlock! I'll definitely be using these for quite some time. :D
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

In fact the two "older" sheds are to low, i think i have to redo them, and the crapy thing is they occupy 3 station slots. I have to find a good solution for that. Meanwhile i hope someone ll hack the exe and give us 20 station slots or more.
I ll be redoing the"older" sheds later atm i am bussy with a "secret" project, to learn more about the xml's and there entrys.
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
rdrdrdrd
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by rdrdrdrd »

I just used the default station slot 2,3,4, there are already more than one of those station types so you don't miss much

Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Okay this is what its gona be, i have started to redraw the 2 "older" depots, when finished ill release a small depot pack that ll contain the 3 depots. i know its going to give problems with saved games, but they ll have 3 new names in order to find the data more easy.
The first depot ll be available from 1900 the second from 1940 (it ll get a totaly new view because now its just the 1900 depot with a other roof) and the third ll come at 1980, all 3 ll be non-obsolete so they can be used for industrial scenery and be build together.

Here a screenie of the redone 1900 depot.
Attachments
1900-1940 redone depot.png
1900-1940 redone depot.png (353.54 KiB) Viewed 23212 times
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
CRATSCH
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CRATSCH »

awesome work Zimm!!

What about to make them act like a signal. There is a lot of space in signal folder and you'll be able to build as big complex as you want.
rdrdrdrd
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by rdrdrdrd »

but then it would be a hassel to make trains stop in them and they would overlap unless 1-way signals all in the same direction are used, that also makes it hard to have trains go in and out as eye candy :)
btw zim, nice work, can't wait for them

andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

|I like it, looks good - can't wait to use them when I get a computer I can run lomo on!
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”