plasticman could u make me...

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

milwfoamer
Engineer
Engineer

plasticman could u make me...

Post by milwfoamer »

Hello all locomotion players. I'm new to the forms and i just recently figured out how to download locomotion mods to my locomotion. I have to say Plasticman you are a good moder. Your like a god to me :bow: :bow: . Any way back to the topic, Plastic could you create a sounder commuter train that runs between Seattle and Tacoma Washington? Also the three car set sounder that runs between Seattle and Everett Washington?

Stats:
Max speed: 79 mph
Designed: 1998-1999 some where in there
Obsolete from: never will be
Weight:75 tons

Engines: 11 F59's (edit i forgot the numbers oops. here they are 901,902,903,904,905,906,907,908,909,910,911)
Coaches: same type as the metro link&tri rail.
Cab cars: i don't know how many. I think maybe 8-9 i believe.
Could you make these train sets and cars please?
(edit again ugh, blue and brown paint wave type paint for the 901,903,904,905,906,907,908,909,910 and 911. 902 has a Indian totem poll type wail painted on the sides of the 902.) from milwfoamer :rolleyes:
Last edited by milwfoamer on 14 Feb 2010 19:33, edited 1 time in total.
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Re: plasticman could u make me...

Post by SD89MAC »

I can already tell you what the answer will be :roll:
Image - Winner of the 2010 - Best New User Award (Locomotion Forum)
milwfoamer
Engineer
Engineer

Post by milwfoamer »

i know ive seen that anwser before. im new though and i live by the union pacific and the burlington northern and santa fe and i see the sounders and amtrak(amtrash) talgo trains all the time. heck i even go to palmer juction to watch bnsf freights going to ellingsburg. ps if you dont know were palmer juction is its by cumberland washington, were the old np(northern pacific) went though enumclaw and to tacoma. and part of it is still in all though the track beond the old enumclaw ripwrap pit(now abandoned) is gone. surprisingly there was cat working equipment there the last time i visited so there doing something idk what though.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

There are more modders you know, and if you want to ask it him, use a PM ;)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
milwfoamer
Engineer
Engineer

Post by milwfoamer »

ok bb oh i have a question wenh will the teh map be released i want it its calling me
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

milwfoamer wrote:ok bb oh i have a question wenh will the teh map be released i want it its calling me
When its done...

And want, etc etc, isnt the way: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=39591
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
milwfoamer
Engineer
Engineer

Post by milwfoamer »

uhhhhhhhhhh :oops: sry bb its just that im new and uhhh :oops: :oops:
milwfoamer
Engineer
Engineer

Post by milwfoamer »

oops :oops: thought you were blue beetle :lol: sry illegal alien
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

milwfoamer
Engineer
Engineer

Post by milwfoamer »

i read them now thx. illegal alien how good are you desing maps?
milwfoamer
Engineer
Engineer

Post by milwfoamer »

theres a new topic in the scenario section
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Words fail me. Illegal Alien linked you to just about every helpful post going but that seems to have been ignored.
Locked.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”