[REL] German n-/x-Coaches

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

LocoMH
Chairman
Chairman

[REL] German n-/x-Coaches

Post by LocoMH »

The n-/x-Coaches from Germany
My special thanks go to Ralf Kölsche who created these vehicles for MSTS. Look here:
http://www.graphics15.de
The 3 R's: Read and Respect ReadMe!
Attachments
LocoMH1.rar
Just download!
(847.05 KiB) Downloaded 753 times
Picture
Picture
Alles.PNG (73.52 KiB) Viewed 9719 times
Last edited by LocoMH on 10 Aug 2006 20:33, edited 1 time in total.
LocoMH
Chairman
Chairman

Post by LocoMH »

New ones: The "Silberlinge", "Silberlings" (I don't know how to translate better ;) ). Maybe you even know them! Will be released this evening.
Attachments
and the coach
and the coach
000.png (4 KiB) Viewed 9587 times
The DT
The DT
032.png (3.93 KiB) Viewed 9589 times
Daan Timmer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Daan Timmer »

LocoMH wrote:New ones: The "Silberlinge", "Silberlings" (I don't know how to translate better ;) ). Maybe you even know them! Will be released this evening.
Silber would be silver in english, not sure about the *linge* thing, Since I ahve totally NOOOO clue what linge would mean in dutch :roll: *trys to find german->dutch dictionary*

"Your arguments are totally nothing.. They have so little meaning that its kind of funny you took the time to write them"
"your pixels aren't good enough to talk to me.. sorry"
"Random does not mean fair, and past results do not influence future occurrences." - Corbenn
LocoMH
Chairman
Chairman

Post by LocoMH »

I know but this "ling" is more or less an add on to a normal word like "lein" or "chen" but in another way. Hm. I don't know how to explain :oops: But I will call it "Silberling" also in English.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Got a Germandictionary;

"Silberling" in Dutch "Zilverling" Hmm, now that word in English :P

*get English Dictionary*

Hmm, that one says "Piece of Silver"
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
LocoMH
Chairman
Chairman

Post by LocoMH »

I will leave them as "Silberlinge" because that's German and it's alright but thx for looking for it ;) Everything will be to find in the first post in a few minutes.
Daan Timmer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Daan Timmer »

LocoMH wrote:I will leave them as "Silberlinge" because that's German and it's alright but thx for looking for it ;) Everything will be to find in the first post in a few minutes.
We got Sprinters, and we don't translate them to english too, right? :P

"Your arguments are totally nothing.. They have so little meaning that its kind of funny you took the time to write them"
"your pixels aren't good enough to talk to me.. sorry"
"Random does not mean fair, and past results do not influence future occurrences." - Corbenn
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Daan Timmer wrote:
LocoMH wrote:I will leave them as "Silberlinge" because that's German and it's alright but thx for looking for it ;) Everything will be to find in the first post in a few minutes.
We got Sprinters, and we don't translate them to english too, right? :P
That should translated into "Short-Distance-Runner" or something.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Railwaymodeler
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [REL] German n-/x-Coaches

Post by Railwaymodeler »

Apologies for the massive bump here. I just noticed these cars in LocoMH's signature.

For what its worth, a Marklin catalog I have, translates the silberlinge cars as "Silver Coin". Apparently, according to the illustration in the catalog, they have some kind of small silver circle pattern, almost like coins, on the side.

I am somewhat interested in German trains, especially Era III and before, so I will have to dust off LoMo and give some of these downloads a try.
Without Trains America Stops

Walter1940
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [REL] German n-/x-Coaches

Post by Walter1940 »

If you are looking for German cars, then visit these site:
http://www.locomotion-fanpage.net/index.php?page=Portal

or the site in my signatur :wink:
http://www.walter1940.de
Vehicles for Locomotion

Tutorials in english