[WIP] ChrisTrains for Locomotion V3.0.0 [V2.1.0 Inside]

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Use version A or Version B? See: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=424736#424736

A
41%
B
59%

Total votes: 81

yuichiro
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [WIP] ChrisTrains for Locomotion V3.0.0 [V2.1.0 Inside]

Post by yuichiro »

Think you !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
LocoMH
Chairman
Chairman

Post by LocoMH »

You're welcome, yuichiro ;)
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Now i need to make a good mood by coding them :(
Attachments
choochookickbuttthingy.gif
choochookickbuttthingy.gif (10.35 KiB) Viewed 3637 times
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

How about you do it for me, sport ;) :)

If not, do it for my children? or the children? Or do it for your country! Do it for the man, man!
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Nah you are Andel, makes my mood sinking faster then the Titanic. :lol:
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Nah you are Andel, makes my mood sinking faster then the Titanic. :lol:
then I no longer love you. Just go get modding.
Andel
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

I.A., they look great. :D
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Little suprise:
Attachments
kedenkedeng.gif
kedenkedeng.gif (101.39 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
Last edited by Illegal_Alien on 21 Apr 2008 14:27, edited 1 time in total.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

very nice :)
Andel
[/size]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Ah well have some fun with these two guys: (These two files are the 2 guys on the pic earlier.)
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Hmm, will make a new version of the 1700/1800 just saw that i did something wrong with it. (You guys wont see it i think but its bugging me :P)

You will have tommorow a 1600 (NS Cargo colors), The 1200 in Blue, Turqois, VOS and ACTS colors.

mDDM, and the doublestock carriages and drivingcab. If these are done i will go work on the EMU`s.
viralvirus
Engineer
Engineer

Post by viralvirus »

Hi everyone,

On the German Forum I've asked to do some work on the new NS Sprinter (based on the German new ET-series).
Is it possible to make the new ICR Hi-Speed passenger cars (new colours) ?

See Photo here: http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICR
Locomotion is alive and still going on with new trains ! I like it !
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Already working on that and i even had the new sprinter once as beta.
Azetta
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Azetta »

I love that new 1600. It's good to see this pack and the Belgian set are still being developed.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Some new guys to play with:
Last edited by Illegal_Alien on 21 Apr 2008 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
NitrousX
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by NitrousX »

Allright, nice to see you back in action :D
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

In the pipeline:
Attachments
tralala.gif
tralala.gif (3.57 KiB) Viewed 3093 times
viralvirus
Engineer
Engineer

Post by viralvirus »

Boy oh boy, it's sheer fun to play with those trains !!! :lol:
Locomotion is alive and still going on with new trains ! I like it !
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

*Sneezes* hmm, getting a cold here :(
Attachments
hatsjoe.gif
hatsjoe.gif (5.63 KiB) Viewed 3016 times
cameron1991
Engineer
Engineer

Post by cameron1991 »

Those look great! Good work!

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”