Zimmlocks Depots

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

cards525
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Zimmlocks Depots

Post by cards525 »

Usual problem with them. It shows them on Editor, but won't let me build it in game. Any suggestions?(Note: I refuse to change anything that could damage the game)
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Re: Zimmlocks Depots

Post by SD89MAC »

cards525 wrote:Usual problem with them. It shows them on Editor, but won't let me build it in game. Any suggestions?(Note: I refuse to change anything that could damage the game)
You have to edit your trackst.dat file.
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29348
Image - Winner of the 2010 - Best New User Award (Locomotion Forum)
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

SD89MAC wrote:
cards525 wrote:Usual problem with them. It shows them on Editor, but won't let me build it in game. Any suggestions?(Note: I refuse to change anything that could damage the game)
You have to edit your trackst.dat file.
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29348
cards525 wrote:[...](Note: I refuse to change anything that could damage the game)
Well, he doesnt want it to change because it could damage the game, So thats it; no depots for him.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
cards525
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by cards525 »

I guess I could spare a chance... I copied my ObjData to a Flash card, and right now its downloading to my new computer for storage. What do I do now?
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

cards525 wrote:What do I do now?
Maybe you can check my topic "Problem with Bridges" to be found here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49943

As you can see there it took me more than 24 hours to get things to work, but you have to keep on trying to make things happen...Most important thing of all is that you always make a backup of you're ObjData and Data map...(wich you did :wink: )

Read through the topic and see if you can get it to work. The post with Zimmlock's Sheds is somewhere on the bottom, but I suggest you read some more because maybe you get the hang of it in adding other things then just the sheds. If you still can't get it to work, you can ask me for help...I see what I can do then.

Good Luck !!!
Harbon 1
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Harbon 1 »

If you don't want to damage anything, why don't you make a copy of the trackst.dat and edit that one?

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”