Transport 10000 content citizens (Multipassenger-MOD require

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

robo
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Transport 10000 content citizens (Multipassenger-MOD require

Post by robo »

The basic idea of the multipassenger-mod is:
houses produce workers and consumers and accept tired workers
industry accept workers and convert them to tired workers
supermarket and shopping center accept consumers and convert them to content citizens, if food and goods are provided
All four passenger groups can be transportet by busses and trams at once, other vehicles transport only workers and tired workers (id=12). So theoretically, you can change this scenario with the scenario editor (load landscape) and add train mods.
You need the files (multipassenger-mod and additional files at the bottom) from this thread:

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... t=#p542505

These files overwrite original houses, busses and trams (no trains), busstops and add some optional modified industries.
Attachments
10000 content citizens.rar
(267.27 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
Screenshot4.jpg
(426.23 KiB) Downloaded 530 times
MeusH
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Transport 10000 content citizens (Multipassenger-MOD require

Post by MeusH »

Someone had a great idea making Multipassanger-MOD :))
Sometimes I wish I played Locomotion
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Its never to late to start ;)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Fiden
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Fiden »

I installed both:
-MultipassengerMOD
-multipassengermod additonal files

But, they crash my game upon start even before I get to the scenario. Any thoughts on why?
The guy I'm really looking for, WINK, is Mr. Bribe, WINK WINK.
robo
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by robo »

Did you install other mods using different passengergroups? Perhaps there are problems with compatiblity.
One way to find the problem:
First only install the multipassengermod and start the game.
If it doesn't crash install the additonal files (they overwrite the old passengergroups (pass.dat, passe.dat, consumer.dat, and passf.dat).
I played the european version with patch 176 and the mod for a long time and never encountered any problems.

Passe.dat and passf.dat in the additional files are using the ID 80, if another cargo or passengergroup of any mod is using this ID, just change it to something else.
If you add different cargos or passengergroups of other mods, you always need a building to produce and accept it and a vehicle to transport it.
Fiden
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Fiden »

OK. I tried your method of adding things one at a time. The results were somewhat unexpected.

Add MultipassengerMOD to ObjData. Locomotion starts ok.
Add multipassengermod additonal files to ObjData. Locomotion starts ok.
Add 10000 content citizens to Scenarios. Locomotion won't start. I get loading popup, but then I get the standard windows error that asks if you want to report the error to Microsoft.
The guy I'm really looking for, WINK, is Mr. Bribe, WINK WINK.
robo
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by robo »

Edit september 2008:
I've got still a working version on my multibootsystem, but I tried to install this mod on another newer independend system and locomotion showed an error, so if the mod works on your system feel lucky, if not forget this mod. I've got no explanation for this error,
but probably a new clean install without other mods and without playing locomotion before (!) will solve any problems.

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”