[README]Help i am getting a SOMENAME/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3 error!

Got problems with Locomotion? Find assistance here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

[README]Help i am getting a SOMENAME/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3 error!

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Welcome to the Locomotion Problems section.

How to handle this error?
Sometimes if you load a scenario or a savegame of somebody you will get an error wich looks a bit like this:

Error; cannot find SOMENAME/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3

To fix this error: remove the text after the / you will get the name of the file; (Those HEX numbers are randomly generated)

SOMENAME.dat (Locomotion-files are usualy .dat)

Now you know the name use the searchbutton. And put the complete filename into the search field. If there are any hits about it you will usualy also find a link to the file/package wich contains the file. Download the file and paste it in the Objdata folder. (Mostly vehicle .dats)

Most common 'not found' errors:
BRDGEART/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3 error - Earth slopes see: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... t=brdgeart
SND_CL42/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3 error - Sound File of Pikkabirds Warship: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... ht=warship
TRSTAT7/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3 error - One sides train station: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... le+station
BRDGBRCK/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3 error - High speed brick bridge see: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=378719#p378719

Other information
Files which are starting with:

LT######
CT######
HS######
BE######

Are packs from LocoTrains (Me) and can be found in my signature or from AMI Trains.

BR######
NI######

Are from the BR and NI Sets from AMI Trains.

SQ######

Is from Seleenquell's hard work and can be found on Loco-Fanpage (German Speaking, free registration needed to download.).
Last edited by Illegal_Alien on 19 Oct 2009 14:48, edited 5 times in total.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

Thanks for this topic, I.A. :D
But i still stay at the opinion that a scenario has to be made in a clean installed Locomotion game.
Every body can add mods afterwards if he wants.
When ever i try a scenario and it asks for a mod, i trow it in the dustbin.
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

I think it's a good start. I've added some bits in, IA - and also amended some spelling errors (call me a perfectionist).

If you know of any other XX###### sets, please let us know and we will update this readme.
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Can we sticky this? Thanks :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
daaz
Engineer
Engineer

Pls help!

Post by daaz »

I have smiliar problems.Every time,i want to check railvay in the scenario editor,i getting this mesage:
Cannot find FLYOVER.DAT
Anyone can help me?Please?
Thanks! :bow:
My english not the best,but understandable.
I want to make new vehicles,and industries!I accept all the help!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [README]Help i am getting a SOMENAME/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3 error!

Post by Illegal_Alien »

^^ Did you do, what the first post said or not? If i look at your post you probaly didnt.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Pls help!

Post by Badger »

daaz wrote:I have smiliar problems.Every time,i want to check railvay in the scenario editor,i getting this mesage:
Cannot find FLYOVER.DAT
Anyone can help me?Please?
Thanks! :bow:
Follow the guide in the 1st post. You shall find what you need within a couple of searches.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [README]Help i am getting a SOMENAME/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3 error!

Post by Illegal_Alien »

New tool online, to help you guys: http://datcrawler.panzerairlines.nl. If you found stuff who needs to be added, please add it. The bigger it is, the easier it is to find things.
Down By The River
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [README]Help i am getting a SOMENAME/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3 er

Post by Down By The River »

hey I got a note saying: BHALLEGR/0E00000000000000. and before you say anything, yes i did check with the search tab and yes i did check the common things.
"Wake me when you need me." - Master Chief
Down By The River
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [README]Help i am getting a SOMENAME/8EAE8E11EC62ECA3 er

Post by Down By The River »

ok thanks man.
"Wake me when you need me." - Master Chief

Return to “Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials”