hello?

A 3D game in the spirit of Transport Tycoon. Click here for the web site.
Costas
Engineer
Engineer

hello?

Post by Costas »

whats up with this game? has it joined forces with transport empire? mb it should so we can at least get one game done rather than none!

and i cannot d/l anything from the website to play with... broken links everywhere...
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

The news on their site is a year old or sth. The project looks quite dead to me... :(
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Costas
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Costas »

disgrace, everywhere i turn i see forgotten and abandoned projects, why dont ppl just join one that is already there rather than starting one on their own?
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Different expectations of the game, unfamiliar with the coding language used, big ego's, shyness. Are you interested in joining a project then?
Costas
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Costas »

heh i wish i could, but i have no skills that u can use :D
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

me neither, but I'm trying to contribute anyways.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

Return to “Zugspiel”