No e-mails from Flyspray?

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

xOR
Engineer
Engineer

No e-mails from Flyspray?

Post by xOR »

Am I the only one not getting any e-mails from Flyspray anymore? The last e-mail I got was 3 days ago. and I know of changes within the last days that normally would have generated a notification mail. Now today when I added a comment to another entry I got this error message from Flyspray (just text on an empty white page):

Code: Select all

Completely unexpected exception: The SMTP connection failed to start [10.42.42.4:25]: fsockopen returned Error Number 111 and Error String 'Connection refused'
This should  never  happend, please inform Flyspray Developers
That message is funny. An exception is already quite an unexpected thing by itself. But an unexpected exception? And guess what, this exception is even completely unexpected! Wow! So you might say it was a totally completely abso-freaking-lutely unforeseeable unpredicted exceptional exception coming right out of nowhere! :mrgreen:

But all joking aside: the message says that Flyspray cannot reach its own SMTP server, so I guess I am not the only one affected by that problem and it doesn't send out any mails in general right now?
TrueBrain
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Re: No e-mails from Flyspray?

Post by TrueBrain »

Exim4 got hit by the OOM. Happens.

When Exim4 gets hit by the OOM, it writes in the paniclog that he did. Fine. I don't care.

When Exim4 gets rebooted because it is not active, it notices its paniclog is not empty, and refuses to boot.

Pro-software, being pro. I love it.

Problem fixed, Exim4 running .. till the next OOM! :D

(PS: next time, if you like, highlight my name with the above mention on IRC; faster response time than this forum :D)
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
xOR
Engineer
Engineer

Re: No e-mails from Flyspray?

Post by xOR »

OK, will annoy you on IRC next time :twisted:
Thanks for fixing.

Return to “OpenTTD Development”