Update Way Too Late
The patchpack is getting rather old compared to the rest of OpenTTD.
Please make sure that you are using version 0.4.6.1 of OpenGFX (https://bundles.openttdcoop.org/opengfx ... s/0.4.6.1/
) to avoid glitches ingame.Update March 13 2013
Most info below is still correct apart from the fact that the latest binary is attached to this post instead of hosted on the openttdcoop site.
I still need to fix the compiling errors I am having with the compile farm (which is on my end and not on theirs for as far as I am aware).Update Nov 18 2011.
Development of the patchpack has moved to the openttdcoop development zone.
A link to compiled binaries and a clone location for the source as well as a complete patch can be found at the other side of this link:http://dev.openttdcoop.org/projects/chillpp
This thread will still be used for announcements, general discussion on usage and feature request. If and when I restart the patchpack feature requests will also move to the projects page but not for now.
Issues and bugs can still be reported here or at the issues tab of the project linked above.
Using the issues tab will ensure that they will never be forgotten or overlooked and is now the prefered way of reporting bugs.=============================Index of first three posts:
post 1 :
- List of used patches and links.
- Notes for players/testers and providers of binaries (non supported by the compile farm).
- Installation instructions.
- needed grfs in links and attachment.
- Known bugs list.
- Todo listINTRODUCTION
This is a patchpack I have made for people to test the More height levels patch together with other patches.
I may or may not add more patches in the future. You may make request, depending on the difficulty to implement them I may or may not add them.Patches used for making the patchpack:
(in order of inclusion)
The actual used patches might have been updated by some other people, forgive me but they are too many to mention them all, therefore I have mentioned the original author for all included patches.
If you know of an earlier author, feel free to send me a PM or reply to the thread so I can update the included patches list with the earliest author.
- More height levels
(By ic111, CommanderZ, Terkhen, ChillCore)
- Cargo distribution viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41992&start=0
- Automated timetable and seperation viewtopic.php?f=33&t=46391&start=0
- Improved Build Station GUI viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41222&start=0
(By Scoz) (Removed -> trunk in r21755)
- Larger maps viewtopic.php?f=33&t=33137&start=0#
- Town rating colours viewtopic.php?f=33&t=42598&start=0#
- Signals in tunnels and on bridges viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41260&start=0#
- Chunnel viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41775&start=0#
- Diesel smoke viewtopic.php?f=33&t=19896&start=0
(By Sirkoz)(Removed -> Trunk in r20376)
- Stuck trains viewtopic.php?f=33&t=47095&start=0
- Sprinkles -> variable daylenght, town cargo factor, misc, ... viewtopic.php?f=33&t=46399&start=0
- Programmable Signals viewtopic.php?f=33&t=47690&stsart=0
- Build while paused in editor viewtopic.php?f=33&t=42790&start=0
(By Bilbo) (Removed -> Trunk in r21430)
- Show system time window viewtopic.php?f=33&t=46580&start=0
- Copy_paste viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41259&start=0
- Split cargo and cargo subtypes in refit window viewtopic.php?f=33&t=48220start=0
(By Terkhen) (Broken, removed removed in v9_9)
- Buy bigger area viewtopic.php?f=33&t=29495&start=0
(By rfalke) (Broken, removed in v9)
- View and click vehicles in tunnels http://dev.openttdcoop.org/projects/cli ... repository
- Close adjacent level crossing viewtopic.php?f=33&t=46091&start=0
- Panorama screenshot viewtopic.php?f=33&t=49362&start=0
(By Eddi) (Removed -> Trunk in r20508)
- Measurement tool viewtopic.php?f=33&t=49212&start=0
- Tree line height viewtopic.php?f=33&t=46786&start=0
- Watch other company's gui viewtopic.php?f=33&t=45221&start=0
- Reduced tree growth patch viewtopic.php?f=33&t=45502&start=0
- Vehicle leasing patch viewtopic.php?f=33&t=49389&start=0
(By jemmyw) (Broken, removed in v9_9_4)
- Max_grf viewtopic.php?f=31&t=37435&start=0
- Company_profile viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40457&start=0
- Departure boards + 24h clock viewtopic.php?f=33&t=49956&start=0
- Timetable_change_all_stations viewtopic.php?f=32&t=50274&start=0
- Departure_vehicletimetableskip1 viewtopic.php?f=33&t=49956&start=0
- Natural sorting of strings http://bugs.openttd.org/task/4214
(by MagicBuzz) (Removed -> Trunk in 21344)
- Group_info viewtopic.php?f=33&t=33148&start=0
- Partial refit viewtopic.php?f=33&t=51211&start=0
(By Terkhen) (Removed/reduced to "all" button -> Trunk in r21567)
- Cmd_all_ai viewtopic.php?f=33&t=51180&start=0
- Infrastucture Sharing viewtopic.php?f=33&t=42254&start=0
- CTRL-cloning does not open new guis http://bugs.openttd.org/task/4458
(idea By DJ Nekkid. Code ChillCore)
- Improved breakdowns viewtopic.php?f=33&t=39518&start=0
- Trafficlights viewtopic.php?f=33&t=36261&start=0
Modified and extended patch (by ChillCore see added patches zip (original by L.))
- Configurable amount of desert tiles
See added patches zip (by ChillCore)
- Configurable speed signals
See added patches zip (by hthhs. (extension to the progsig patch))
- CD_no oveload patch
See added patches zip (by hthhs. (extension to the CargoDist Patch))
- Infrastructure Maintenance viewtopic.php?f=33&t=57293
(by Michi_cc)Other features:
(without separate patch)
- New seed only when clicking the random button or CTRL-NewGame.
- Option to disable trains considering the back of a one-way signal as a safe waiting point.
- Easy difficulty setting replaced by Kidscorner. (Massive loan possible on game start and much easier difficulty settings)
- Option to show the linkgraphs for all companies or only the own company.
- Configurable tree build drag limit (20-128)
- Option to display the townpopulation always in white instead of rating coloured
- Cheat option to not devide vehicle income by daylength factor.
The actual patches that are used in this patchpack and the patch itself can be found attached to this post.
- I have altered many patches to fit the patchpack (Savegame bump, tuning and extended some of them).
- The used patches zip contains the original patches and each one is based on clean trunk. You can not use them to recreate this patchpack. At least not without merging and retuning them yourself.
- The added_patches zip is provided for people wanting to know which versions exactly are included. (To be re-added as soon as I have an updated version).Note for playtesters:
Please do not complain to the Devs if bugs arise while playing with this patchpack, nobody likes to debug code they have not written.
Also do not complain to other patchwriters who's patches I may have used for the same reason as above.
The place to report bugs is here and nowhere else, I will then try to figure out what patch may be the cause and report where needed.
If bugreports concerning this patchpak do appear outside this thread, I may ask not to provide binaries anymore and to have the binaries that are already provided removed. I do not want that to happen and neither do you.
Thank you for understanding.Note for binary providers:
While I do appreciate to have someone compile a binary, please note the following:
Please provide the patch you have used to compile near the binary zip file.
As you know you must provide the source for up to three years when posting binaries. The first posts will change as I will have to remove the older patches to provide room for newer versions. Do not count on the first posts to have it available.
Also please do not bump patches I have posted. I will not be downloading your bumped patch to go find some bugs that I may or may not have solved already or in an other way.
I do appreciate that you post fixed code or that you tell me where there may be a problem.
For personal use you may do as you wish of course. If you must bump and post the patchpack you may want to create your own thread. The patchpack then becomes yours and bug reports will be coming your way.