open ttd hard

Got a problem with OpenTTD? Find some help here.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

jose_pito7
Engineer
Engineer

open ttd hard

Post by jose_pito7 »

good afternoon .
I would like to communicate with the manager to let me play with ST2 ttd open access. For lack of knowledge made ​​a mistake playing , but it is understood by me.
So I ask the understanding of the case to play again normally
A greeting
Supercheese
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: open ttd hard

Post by Supercheese »

I'm not sure this is what you're talking about, but you may be searching for Reddit's /r/openttd Server #2, in which case you may want to visit /r/openttd or hop on their IRC channel to talk with the admins there.

If this is not what you are searching for, then please disregard.
Eyecandy Road Vehicles | Fake Subways | Supercheese's NewObjects

"Fashions and cultures change, but steam trains shall always be majestic."
-Professor Hershel Layton
jose_pito7
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jose_pito7 »

has blocked access to the server I have done something forbidden , that is why my new addition desbloqueandome requesting access .
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

If it's on a Reddit server, then post on the /r/openttd discussion group.
jose_pito7
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jose_pito7 »

If it's on a Reddit server, then post on the /r/openttd discussion group.
jose_pito7
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jose_pito7 »

You can explain it in other words, as I do not get to understand correctly what you mean me , thanks
Sylf
President
President

Post by Sylf »

Exactly which server are you having problem with?
jose_pito7
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jose_pito7 »

exactamente En Este Servidor : BTPro.nl- # 7 - HARD META - 25mil | TEMPLADO | 1935 -G y en todos los que empieza por BTPro tengo el acceso prohibido
Sylf
President
President

Post by Sylf »

For BTPro server issues, you'll get your help best if you go to http://openttd.btpro.nl/.
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

What server are you speaking about, jose_pito? This is not an official forum for the multiplayer servers, only for the game itself.

Qué server está hablando, jose_pito? Este es un foro no oficial para los servidores, sólo para el juego en sí. Lo siento por mi mal español
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
ST2
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ST2 »

hello :)

What happened with jose_pito7 (aka simply Pito) was that he was banned from BTPro servers for breaking some of our server rules.
He was warned several times by a couple BTPro admins about what he was doing wrong and asked to don't repeat similar behaviors, but he insisted. Sadly :(

What BTPro community recommends to jose_pito7 is:
- Read, very carefully, server rules, presented here;
- Can join oir IRC channels. IRC server and channel info is here with an easy mibbit link to connect, just in case;
- If any doubts remains about BTPro server rules, IRC or our forum is the best way to clear them;
- To be able to rejoin and play again in the BTPro OpenTTD servers, it's recommended an Unban Appeal, creating a new topic on this forum;
- There's a topic explaining what information need to provide for a better understanding and decision by the admin team;

And I think it's all. This sad situations happens on communities that try to provide fair and fun games to all players and some "smarties" continue abusing and not respecting the ruleset of the community.

My english is bad but my spanish it is even worse (despite the fact that I live 30 km from Spain ^^) and jose_pito7 can use some online translator, if necessary, to know what he needs to do to be able of playing again on BTPro OpenTTD servers.
jose_pito7
Engineer
Engineer

open ttd hard

Post by jose_pito7 »

good afternoon.

I have been banned from accessing open ttd btpro, so I request to have availability to play freely.
Thanks a lot
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

jose_pito7 wrote: 22 Dec 2019 17:02 good afternoon.

I have been banned from accessing open ttd btpro, so I request to have availability to play freely.
Thanks a lot
You posted about this back in 2015. I moved your post to the 2015 discussion thread, and you should look at the response from ST2. Nobody on TT-Forums is in charge of the BTPro servers, you will need to follow the directions above to resolve your issue.
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

jose_pito7 wrote: 22 Dec 2019 17:02 good afternoon.

Thanks a lot
Additionally, all servers are privately-run. The owners offer their service on their own terms and no single server owner is obliged to allow another person to play on one's own server; it's exactly the same like you cannot be forced to allow anyone enter your flat and provide them with dinner.

Thus always remember when playing on a server: you are a guest, they pay and you are invited on their terms. Be kind and respect the host's rules. If you don't like the rules: play elsewhere. If you don't like it anywhere: create your own server with your own rules.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

It is time for Jose Pito and ST2 to take this discussion to private messages. Locking this one down.

Return to “OpenTTD Problems”