Luukland/Novapolis code revelation

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

The_Dude
Engineer
Engineer

Luukland/Novapolis code revelation

Post by The_Dude »

For anybody interested, read details at http://www.novapolis.net
Last edited by The_Dude on 09 Nov 2015 18:43, edited 1 time in total.
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Secret code revelation

Post by Redirect Left »

I'm a bit confused, care to explain exactly? Just a modified version of OpenTTD used on some (apparently now dead) servers?
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Transportman »

Redirect Left wrote:I'm a bit confused, care to explain exactly? Just a modified version of OpenTTD used on some (apparently now dead) servers?
Seems like they decided to publish the modifications they made to the OpenTTD source code, not really shocking...
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
_dp_
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by _dp_ »

Hey, that's the code of the most advanced OpenTTD server! :P And it's not dead, Novapolis code and spirit lives on in CityMania servers. 8)
Dave

Post by Dave »

I always feel a bit sad when someone so finitely puts an end to their OpenTTD interest, whether voluntarily or through the pressures of responsibility.

It makes me think of Eastern European blokes living in tech laden apartments with no girlfriends, going out in the very cold to work, then coming home and - where OpenTTD should be - just sitting staring at the telly.

Terrible generaliser me.
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
The_Dude
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Luukland/Novapolis code revelation

Post by The_Dude »

Well, kids, for those who are confused I changed the title to be more obvious. :roll:

And yes Dave, I cant graps that, but it would seem you are a bit overdosed with OpenTTD. :-)

Return to “General OpenTTD”