Doubt Opengfx + Industries, FIRS and Manual

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

sunshare
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Doubt Opengfx + Industries, FIRS and Manual

Post by sunshare »

Hi!

It can be disabled so that no new industries appear in Opengfx + Industries?

Manual Industries me because industries are repeated if I want founding them?

And finally, FIRS no option that can be found new industries when it is disabled to appear automatically?

Grettings!!
Eddi
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Doubt Opengfx + Industries, FIRS and Manual

Post by Eddi »

On game start, you can disable creation of industries.
sunshare
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by sunshare »

That I know, I was wondering if using a custom game scenario use these grf
Wahazar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wahazar »

Try to use manpower industries - it is opengfx industries clone with manpower option (which can be disabled by setting 0 crew level) and "manual industry" option (enable/disable creation/annihilation of industries during game).
Formerly known as: McZapkie
Projects: Reproducible Map Generation patch, NewGRFs: Manpower industries, PolTrams, Polroad, 600mm narrow gauge, wired, ECS industry extension, V4 CEE train set, HotHut.
Another favorite games: freeciv longturn, OHOL/2HOL.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

when you are making a scenario from scratch, use the "funding only" option for industry, and firs industry won t pop up everywhere, except where player are funding them

On an existing scenario, i think you should grab a nightly of OTTD, there is inside a new option that allow player during a running game to modify a few of the "original option choosed before creation of the scenario", one of those option you can modify is the "industry funding" behavior.
sunshare
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by sunshare »

McZapkie wrote:Try to use manpower industries - it is opengfx industries clone with manpower option (which can be disabled by setting 0 crew level) and "manual industry" option (enable/disable creation/annihilation of industries during game).
No works, industries appear automatically.
Wahazar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wahazar »

sunshare wrote:
McZapkie wrote:Try to use manpower industries - it is opengfx industries clone with manpower option (which can be disabled by setting 0 crew level) and "manual industry" option (enable/disable creation/annihilation of industries during game).
It is working - no new industries are created randomly during game.
Please be more specific - you need to disable creation on random map generation or during game?
Projects: Reproducible Map Generation patch, NewGRFs: Manpower industries, PolTrams, Polroad, 600mm narrow gauge, wired, ECS industry extension, V4 CEE train set, HotHut.
sunshare
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by sunshare »

McZapkie wrote:
sunshare wrote:
It is working - no new industries are created randomly during game.
Please be more specific - you need to disable creation on random map generation or during game?
disable during game with manual industries, but it is rare because industries continue to emerge.
Wahazar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wahazar »

sunshare wrote: disable during game with manual industries, but it is rare because industries continue to emerge.
In case of manpower industry, closure/creation is disabled by default during game - for example in my custom real world based map I'm using game script to generate new industries where they are supposed to be.

Note - you can have active only one industry set in the game, otherwise things will be totally messed up.
sunshare
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by sunshare »

Is there any way to a scenario that has many industries after manually delete them, stop them from appearing alone when the scenario is played?

Because I can not do it in spite Manual have been erased Industries and industries editor scenarios eg map carsteuropa
Alberth
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Alberth »

No, you're stuck with the settings as the author of the scenario intended it to be.
A scenario is just like a savegame that you get from someone else.
Being a retired OpenTTD developer does not mean I know what I am doing.

Return to “General OpenTTD”