Pikkawiki down?

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

RedCasey
Engineer
Engineer

Pikkawiki down?

Post by RedCasey »

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Pikka's wiki page on the forum website?

I greatly enjoy reading the backstory and stats of the vehicles I use with UKRS 2 and AV8 but lately I have been getting an error message when I try to access both. Does anyone have a link to an archived version of the website that is still stable?

Thanks,
RedCasey
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Re: Pikkawiki down?

Post by PikkaBird »

Pikkawiki had some custom plugins. A past update broke it slightly; a more recent one broke it completely.

I may try and fix it at some point, but it's not a priority right now I'm afraid. :)
aantono
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by aantono »

In the mean time, is there a place where info about PBI/TaI could alternatively be found (At least a short description, property values, etc), even a PDF would do just fine...
aantono
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by aantono »

Awesome!!! Thanks a lot for the post. I've been searching all weekend, but for some reason couldn't find the cache that was old enough and not updated with a buggy site already. :o
aantono
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by aantono »

I was actually trying to find the archive of this page http://users.tt-forums.net/pikka/wiki/i ... nformation, but without any luck. Maybe you have a better chance?
Sylf
President
President

Post by Sylf »

aantono wrote:I was actually trying to find the archive of this page http://users.tt-forums.net/pikka/wiki/i ... nformation, but without any luck. Maybe you have a better chance?
Use the View Source tab. It's not pretty, but at least you can read the contents of the page.

Return to “General OpenTTD”