OpenTTD 1.4.4-RC1

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

OpenTTD 1.4.4-RC1

Post by planetmaker »

We're moving quickly forward towards the next stable release version, starting with its first RC, 1.4.4-RC1. This version fixes a crash which happened in some cases when 'full animation' was enabled in multiplayer mode. Also a small issue with cargo handling with cargo dist was fixed and compilation issues for a few less-frequently used platforms were resolved. Find the full changelog here.

Please test this release candidate thoroughly so that the next release will be best and most stable OpenTTD ever :) If you find any issues, please make use of our bug tracker.

Enjoy,
Your OpenTTD team
sunshare
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: OpenTTD 1.4.4-RC1

Post by sunshare »

What is the reason why it is not incorporated using large maps like having CarstsWorldScenario measurements above 8000?

Gretting!
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

We don't include voluntarily and knowingly bugs. Sizes larger than 4096x4096 are known to cause issues at least with airports and planes in certain situations. Besides: please show me a 4096^2 map where you connected every town and industry and which still runs with a reasonable speed on your computer.
sunshare
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by sunshare »

Ok, I do not have any games yet with the map, but I've seen many forum if used apparently

Return to “General OpenTTD”