Titlegame for OpenTTD 1.4 series - We have a winner

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Titlegame for OpenTTD 1.4 series - We have a winner

Post by Drury »

I remember Easy Driver first too.

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury
Fleashosio
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Fleashosio »

Hm. Well, even if the next titlegame winner is much quieter, it will still probably make a lot of noise. Is there a setting to turn titlegame sound on and off without affecting the rest of the sound? If there is, maybe we need to change the default to on. Or if there isn't, is it easy to implement?
I'm being serious. I never realized that the volume of the titlegame was a big issue, and if it's making something as simple as being in the main menu unenjoyable, then I guess it could be worth taking a look into.
I'm not at all trying to tell the developers what to do, it's only a suggestion. (and while there is a section of the forums for suggestions, this seems like a pretty valid place as any, in this case). If the developers reject the idea, i'm totally OK with it, because there is probably a good reason for it. The devs know best.

Also, maybe after making a few serious entries, I could try to see just how pretty it is possible to make a toyland map, just because. :lol:
Eddi
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Eddi »

Fleashosio wrote:Also, maybe after making a few serious entries, I could try to see just how pretty it is possible to make a toyland map, just because. :lol:
we had a toyland entry a while back. but it's just terrible with original graphics...
V453000 :)
President
President

Post by V453000 :) »

Eddi wrote:
Fleashosio wrote:Also, maybe after making a few serious entries, I could try to see just how pretty it is possible to make a toyland map, just because. :lol:
we had a toyland entry a while back. but it's just terrible with original graphics...
IZ NOT
ImageImageImage

Return to “General OpenTTD”