Just need help

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Opentdd11
Engineer
Engineer

Just need help

Post by Opentdd11 »

Hi im new to the forums :?: I need to know some stuff 1:In 2011[this is a grf]I saw a boeing 747 for 2 million dollers but in 2016 it went up to 8 million why did it go up so much in the last 4 years?

2:[noob thing] how many trains can you have at a time?

3:[last one]who made the openttd forums

Thats all for now Bye 8) 8) 8)
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Just need help

Post by Transportman »

Opentdd11 wrote:Hi im new to the forums :?: I need to know some stuff 1:In 2011[this is a grf]I saw a boeing 747 for 2 million dollers but in 2016 it went up to 8 million why did it go up so much in the last 4 years?

2:[noob thing] how many trains can you have at a time?

3:[last one]who made the openttd forums

Thats all for now Bye 8) 8) 8)
1: Inflation probably, you might want to turn it off, in longer games it makes your payments go down while the running costs increase. You can turn it off under Advanced Settings and then the Economy section.
2: That is in the advanced settings, in the Vehicles section
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
thphwh
Director
Director

Post by thphwh »

2. You can have as many as you want. In advanced settings, there is a setting that can change the number of trains you can have. IIRC the default is 500.

3. Orudge (Owen Rudge) set up these forums in 2002.

The first question however, I don't know. Possibly speak to the people producing that GRF. Unless it is in OpenGFX. But I don't really use planes that much.
Opentdd11
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Opentdd11 »

Thanks guys really helped :!: :!:
Supercheese
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Supercheese »

The reason the 747 got so expensive in only a couple years is because it was probably upgraded to a new version - the 747-8. See: http://users.tt-forums.net/pikka/wiki/i ... Boeing_747 ; the upgrade happens in 2012, and naturally the new version costs more than the older version, because it has better stats.
Eyecandy Road Vehicles | Fake Subways | Supercheese's NewObjects

"Fashions and cultures change, but steam trains shall always be majestic."
-Professor Hershel Layton

Return to “General OpenTTD”