1-2-3 OpenTTD

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

1-2-3 OpenTTD

Post by planetmaker »

It turns out that no serious bugs were reported since the last RC, so we would like to present you OpenTTD 1.2.3.
It's available from the usual place.

If you find any bugs or oddities please don't hesitate to tell us, preferentially via our bug tracker.

Enjoy!
Your OpenTTD development team
bjgttd
Engineer
Engineer

Re: 1-2-3 OpenTTD

Post by bjgttd »

It looks like you don't need to download the release if you already have RC1. Am I right?
Supercheese
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Supercheese »

bjgttd wrote:It looks like you don't need to download the release if you already have RC1. Am I right?
If you want to play multiplayer on a 1.2.3 stable server, you will definitely need to. :wink:
Eyecandy Road Vehicles | Fake Subways | Supercheese's NewObjects

"Fashions and cultures change, but steam trains shall always be majestic."
-Professor Hershel Layton
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Yexo »

bjgttd wrote:It looks like you don't need to download the release if you already have RC1. Am I right?
That depends. There haven't been any changes since 1.2.3-RC1, so if you just play singleplayer there is no reason to update. However for multiplayer you need to have the exact same version as the server, so even though there haven't been any changes a 1.2.3-RC1 client will not work together with a 1.2.3 server (nor the other way around).
Nite Owl
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nite Owl »

The good stuff just keeps on being released with amazing speed. Thanks again to all involved.
Humor is the second most subjective thing on the planet
------------------------------------------------------------
Brevity is the soul of wit and obscenity is its downfall
--------------------------------------------------------
Good Night And Good Luck - Read You Soon
BobTheBull
Engineer
Engineer

Post by BobTheBull »

And, 1.2.3 is now available in the openSUSE repos, as of today. It's in the buildservice - games repo.

Already upgraded, quick painless and easy; also upgraded openFSX, but not the others. Can't say anything about it yet except it loads my saved games and kept all my confit/newGRF settings. Haven't tried to do anything with it yet.

Kudos to whover in the Suse community who is responsible for openTTD.

Return to “General OpenTTD”