I must say i've been waiting for a long time for this map as i like to develop passenger transportation.
The map is just awesome and amazing. It has been a pleasure to play it.
I tried to develop a tram system with coherent spanish station names but i never did any spanish at school so please be kind about it ^^
I can now declare that CAPITOLA, the main city in Cindini has now a tram system.
The Capitolapolitano Transport Authority has develop a system of 9 lines.
- Line A runs from Puerto Nuevo, passes by the Train Station, the Avenue of Liberty and goes to Senor Evada at Ciudad Ximelez.
- Line B goes from Puerta de Biancun , passes by the Train Station and El Senato, than goes in Ribera at La Montaña.
- Line C is the longuest with 24 stations, it links Paradito ( Grande Rotonda ) to Leostimar ( Buenaventura )
- Line D and Line E are allmost twins, they link the district of Imperiato to Porta Junio.
- Line F runs from Puerta de Helapo , then goes by El Senato to the Stadium of Costanjetta
- Line G, like line B, links Beilo ,Ribera, to Downtown Capitola ( El Senato )
- Line H, goes from Borgoña in central capitola to the North and the business city of Cinderia
- Line I links central Capitola to the new Airport in Brocita. It shares common stations with line A
Here are a few screens :
Madrid Avenue and France Avenue, two major axis of the Central Business District of Capitola
The Bridge of Joy, linking Capitola Island to Ribera. It's runed by lines B and G
Nice riverside , at twilight. Runed by lines D and E
Puerta de Biancun at night, Line B's northern terminus
Imperiato Channel and Liberty's avenue. Both goes north towards Brocita.
Line I in Brocita
Line A crossing a small forest in the south of Senor Evada.
And please have a look at the network's map (click to zoom) :