What they forgot to change

A 3D Transport Tycoon-like game, an incomplete version of which was released as "Trains & Trucks Tycoon".
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

What they forgot to change

Post by John »

okay, someof you may not believe TTT is 3DTT beta 4, and the court case is a lie/hes trying to get money. possibley as you cant read german (or understand it)

here are things that i have found which they forgot to change (from being 3dtt to ttt)

1) the debug file generated by the game starts with the line "3DTT debug file"
to creat a debug file simply generate an invalid shedule (so the station(s) are/is red and click ok (the file is called SYS_Debug_x.txt (where x is an number)

2)Peter Dobrovka (the guy sueing) is in the credits in the game and the manual (as Project Manager (i think) amongst otherthings)

3)100% all textures from 3DTT Alpha 6.2 (from 2000) are in TTT

4)several Icons are the same in 3DTT and TTT
eg) when bulldozing/dynamiting (in TTT) the button is a bulldozer but the mouse icon is a steelball (3DTTs icon)

5)the original filename for TTT_DX.dll and TTT_GL.dll is TT3D.exe

Peter says that the list could fill several pages, if you find more add em.
also the above list is only in the order i discovered/heard/remembered about them
Jan
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Jan »

I didn't read any post about not believing, just yours right now. Who is the culprit is German legal system and idiotic judge. I got couple Alfa's of 3DTT on my own from years ago.
Gurluas2000
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Gurluas2000 »

wastn this topic bigger?

h btw i foudn an airport and a junkers52 in the ttt files
John
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by John »

Jan wrote:I didn't read any post about not believing, just yours right now. Who is the culprit is German legal system and idiotic judge. I got couple Alfa's of 3DTT on my own from years ago.
no, but there seems to be a way of delaying things, and the judge is getting slightly pissed (i think)

and to gurluas, yeah read that somewhere, sorry forgot to add it

Return to “3DTT (Trains & Trucks Tycoon)”