Recycled Bridge Set

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Recycled Bridge Set

Post by SimYouLater »

Reviving this topic as I try to gather up the sprites and code for a special bridge set. Stay tuned.
[+] Spoiler
I've discovered that, no matter what roadset, railset or bridgeset I use, I cannot get graphics that meet the conditions I want without graphical glitches. While trying to think of a solution, I've resolved to ask for assistance in creating BARRB, the Beautifully Awesome Roads, Rails & Bridges set. What previously took a couple dozen NewGRFs could now be able to only take one two NewGRF under the right conditions, and no more than 12 in a worst case scenario, while looking far more detailed than default or OpenGFX graphics (no offence to anyone who made them, of course).

Now that I seem to have made FicTownNames large enough for the time being, and nobody has made requests for more town names, I decided I want to try my hand at making a "perfect" graphic set for roads and rails.

1) Roads, tram tracks, rails and bridges that look more interesting than OpenGFX and TTD; all graphics will be aesthetically compatible with OpenGFX and licensed under public domain (or GPL if OpenGFX requires it)
*Roads will change from gravel/cobblestone to asphalt in 1965 by default, changeable by parameter
*Roads will have one-way signs for one-way roads and blockers/bollards on a pedestrian/bike path for blocked roads
*Roads will have crosswalks in city asphalt and in cobblestone; crosswalks will be designed to merge together when adjacent, as is the case when two intersections are right beside each other. Unfortnately the only way to make country roads work well is to not give them "stopping lines".
*Drive-through stops and bus stations/truck loading docks will have pre- and post-asphalt versions
*Tram tracks will be designed to cover up "roads" completely when they are supposed to be "off-road"; this is a graphical glitch that has always bugged me :S

2) Temperate/alpine/sub-arctic/sub-tropical railtypes in multiple speeds and track gauges and types, each type able to change maximum speeds, switch between normal/finescale, and be disabled by parameters; some of these railtypes are designed to be used with trainset NewGRFs that were originally made for one railtype, or the original railtype/trainset NewGRF of some exotic transport method
*slow, normal and high-speed standard gauge speed-limited tracks, with configurable dates of availability; 6 different depots, 2 for each railtype, with the first only being constructed before a parameter-configured date.
*1 unlimited speed broad gauge
*1 unlimited speed narrow guage ("generic" in width and compatible with 600mm track set)
*2 surface metro tracks, one with catenary
*4 "underground" omnicompatible railtypes, with "caternary" that makes them look like they are under concrete, grass, forest or fake suburban houses for making underground rail lines (think PURR Rainbow Rails crossed with NuTracks Underground Metro)
*2 monorail railtypes, one a standard monorail over grass (TTO-style, right?), and the other a "halfpipe" (off by default) designed to work with the Monolev Replacement Set's "Yarmanchuk Express".
*2 realistic maglevs to represent both trench (Japanese) and monorail (Transrapid) systems, compatible with all maglevs in spite of realism (if you want realism, just don't use trains with incorrect track types)
*2 vacuum maglevs, trench and monorail types (compatible with Brainum's vacuum trains)
*wagonways and proto-rails (called "light rail" in the Early Rail Set) compatible with the Early Rail Set
*pipelines, compatible with PIPES
*telephone lines, compatible with Wired
*electric power lines, compatible with WIRES
*2 lifted tracks; overgrown gravel railbed or rural dirt trail, no fences and abandoned depot
*1 planning track; markers and construction fences
*A maximum of 27 tracks total, well under the limit in JGR's Patch Pack. By turning off Narrow Guage, Broad Guage, Surface Metro, Yarmanchuk Express Halfpipe, vacuum maglev, Early Rail railtypes, pipelines, telephone lines, power lines and one type of lifted track, this is reduced to only 14, just under the limit for Trunk OpenTTD; the remaining track types are enough for basic gameplay with multiple track speeds including caternary, lifted tracks, construction sites (planning tracks), monorail and maglev, while eschewing the more fantastical railtypes used in the far past or near future.

3) Bridges from Year 0, with the second bridge starting from 1698; other than Famous Cars, no road/rail vehicles exist before 1698 in any vehicle set
*All bridges will be designed to work with the included railtypes in such a way as to avoid glitches with the bridgeheads
*All bridges will not have high railings on roads, to prevent graphical glitches with road vehicles and trams
*All bridges will have at least one single alternate form for maglevs and monorails, a minimalist concrete structure like in SMITS; if the code allows, more exotic types will follow
*All bridges will have at least one single alternate form for vacuum maglevs, designed like a tubular bridge but with graphics meant to mesh with the "glass" tube so it looks like a solid object
*The final bridge, which will become available in 2025, will have the maximum possible top speed, to replace Brainum's vacuum bridge NewGRF which edited the speed of the final tubular bridge

4) Waypoints
*Compatibility with UK Waypoints, Dutch Station Addition Set and Michael Blunck's New Stations, as well as any other waypoints we can keep compatibility with. By compatibility, I mean both graphically and mechanically; FRISS lacks compatibility with all of the above IIRC
*At a late stage of development, new waypoints might be a possibility for BARRB

5) Better OpenGFX-style Toyland Roads and Rails. I appreciate the toned-down graphics of OpenGFX Toyland, but the tracks look boring and the roads downright ugly. The original used 1950s-era model train tracks and 1980s-era slotcar tracks. I'm sure it would be easy to make something similar, although most of the track types in other climates will be cut from toyland.
*wooden Brio toy train tracks
*metal classic Lionel/Hornby tracks for electric trains
*Lego-style monorail tracks
*Maglev? Behold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xirz7Zm8t6w and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5el1A5B-h3Q
*sandbox dirt roads
*wooden "cobblestone" roads such as http://www.woodentoystore.co.uk/csi/172 ... 3744_1.jpg
*slot car "asphalt" roads, with care taken to ensure that all possible paths a vehicle might take (except turning around on command or dead ends at tile borders) are reflected by the slots

6) NewObjects and NewStations should be left to an external NewGRF, preferrably by other creators. Even JGR's patch patch cannot exceed a certain limit of object classes (is that the right term?) and it causes glitches as a result. That said, as public domain I'm hoping the graphics will be picked up by other creators such as AuzLandscape Objects, Dutch Road Furniture and ISR/DWE Objects.

So I have two questions... Where can I get OpenGFX graphics for roads, rails and bridges to use as a template (I understand railtypes do not use background tiles, but roads are another matter, and I'm concerned bridges will be even more complex)? Who is willing to contribute to a project like this?

EDIT: I'm off to a relatively good start, but as was seen with FicTownNames, I am unable to understand Mercurial. I need someone to sort through the files I have now, upload them correctly to the devzone, and keep said files up-to-date for me. Any takers?

EDIT (19/01/2017): I now have tentative plans to make this set compatible with NotRoadTypes, including up to 15 road types and 15 tram types. Check latest posts for info.

---

Contributors
SimYouLater (me)
buttercup
andythenorth
Last edited by SimYouLater on 02 Nov 2019 10:28, edited 7 times in total.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: BARRB (Beautifully Awesome Roads, Rails & Bridges)

Post by NekoMaster »

You could grab a copy of the SOURCE from OPenGFX for the graphics http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/opengfx/
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

SimYouLater wrote:3) Bridges from Year 0, with the second bridge starting from 1698; other than Famous Cars, no road/rail vehicles exist before 1698 in any vehicle set
*All bridges will be designed to work with the included railtypes in such a way as to avoid glitches with the bridgeheads
*All bridges will not have high railings on roads, to prevent graphical glitches with road vehicles and trams
*All bridges will have at least one single alternate form for maglevs and monorails, a minimalist concrete structure like in SMITS; if the code allows, more exotic types will follow
*All bridges will have at least one single alternate form for vacuum maglevs, designed like a tubular bridge but with graphics meant to mesh with the "glass" tube so it looks like a solid object
*The final bridge, which will become available in 2025, will have the maximum possible top speed, to replace Brainum's vacuum bridge NewGRF which edited the speed of the final tubular bridge

and I'm concerned bridges will be even more complex)?
Bridges are not supported in NML.
They must be coded in NFO or Michael Blunck's m4nfo.
I recommend highly that you study the NewGRF Specification for Action0 for bridges.
*Tram tracks will be designed to cover up "roads" completely when they are supposed to be "off-road"; this is a graphical glitch that has always bugged me :S
I'm not sure what you mean by this. If a tram set is present in a game, then the road building menu provides a unique 'tram tracks" only option that does not show roads under the tracks.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

NekoMaster wrote:You could grab a copy of the SOURCE from OPenGFX for the graphics http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/opengfx/
Thanks, that's definitely what I would need.

EDIT: Where are the graphics files located?
wallyweb wrote:
SimYouLater wrote:3) Bridges from Year 0, with the second bridge starting from 1698; other than Famous Cars, no road/rail vehicles exist before 1698 in any vehicle set

and I'm concerned bridges will be even more complex)?
Bridges are not supported in NML.
They must be coded in NFO or Michael Blunck's m4nfo.
I recommend highly that you study the NewGRF Specification for Action0 for bridges.
I knew already that bridges would be beyond my coding capability, but NFO? I'm definitely going to need a dedicated coder. Obviously, you've also just explained that this set will need to be two NewGRFs, not one.
wallyweb wrote:
SimYouLater wrote:*Tram tracks will be designed to cover up "roads" completely when they are supposed to be "off-road"; this is a graphical glitch that has always bugged me :S
I'm not sure what you mean by this. If a tram set is present in a game, then the road building menu provides a unique 'tram tracks" only option that does not show roads under the tracks.
Brown & Co., 2100-01-04.png
(102.83 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Unnamed, 2100-01-01#1.png
(116.92 KiB) Not downloaded yet
These screenshots should demonstrate the problem.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

SimYouLater wrote:I knew already that bridges would be beyond my coding capability, but NFO? I'm definitely going to need a dedicated coder. Obviously, you've also just explained that this set will need to be two NewGRFs, not one.
It would be sometime in the New Year before I could help you out. Meanwhile, I have a tutorial, work in progress. The graphics section is done and you might want to give it a read.
These screenshots should demonstrate the problem.
Hmm ... The road in Unnamed is wider than the road in Brown & Co.
Are you using different road sets?
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

wallyweb wrote:
SimYouLater wrote:These screenshots should demonstrate the problem.
Hmm ... The road in Unnamed is wider than the road in Brown & Co.
Are you using different road sets?
The road in "Unnamed" is the American Road Replacement Set, using OpenGFX baseset. The road in Brown & Co. is part of the Total Town Renewal Set, with windows_default as the baseset. As you can see, both are partly visible beneath what is supposed to be "only" tram tracks (in other words, off-road tram tracks actually have roads underneath, so this set aims to make the roads completely covered by off-road tram tracks).
Licenses for my work...
NekoMaster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by NekoMaster »

Well thats kinda how tram tracks work in real life, they're usually built in cities and thus are set in the roads. Though IRL they tend to be build in the center of the road rather then on the sides but thus the limitations of TTD/OpenTTD (perhaps a road that was 2 tiles wide would work having tram in the middle but then the roads would be way too wide for most parts of random cities)
Image Proud Canadian Image
Nekomasters Projects! (Downloads available on BaNaNaS!) \(>^w^<)/
# NARS ADD-ON SET 2CC | 2cc Rapid Transit For Me! (2ccRTFM) | 2cc Wagons In NML (2ccWIN)
# NML Category System (Organize your GRFS!) <- TT-Forums Exclusive Download!
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

NekoMaster wrote:Well thats kinda how tram tracks work in real life, they're usually built in cities and thus are set in the roads. Though IRL they tend to be build in the center of the road rather then on the sides but thus the limitations of TTD/OpenTTD (perhaps a road that was 2 tiles wide would work having tram in the middle but then the roads would be way too wide for most parts of random cities)
Look at the screenshots before commenting, please. There are three tiles. One has tram tracks over road (which displays tramtracks with no dirt under them on road). The second is just road, for reference. The final one is tram tracks on GRASS. Off-road. No road. Yet the tram traks, despite having a layer of dirt under them, still show the road sprites under the dirt. Look at the sprites and THEN tell me its not unrealistic.
Attachments
Unnamed, 2100-01-01#1.png
(116.92 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Brown & Co., 2100-01-04.png
(102.83 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Licenses for my work...
buttercup
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by buttercup »

SimYouLater wrote:
NekoMaster wrote:Well thats kinda how tram tracks work in real life, they're usually built in cities and thus are set in the roads. Though IRL they tend to be build in the center of the road rather then on the sides but thus the limitations of TTD/OpenTTD (perhaps a road that was 2 tiles wide would work having tram in the middle but then the roads would be way too wide for most parts of random cities)
Look at the screenshots before commenting, please. There are three tiles. One has tram tracks over road (which displays tramtracks with no dirt under them on road). The second is just road, for reference. The final one is tram tracks on GRASS. Off-road. No road. Yet the tram traks, despite having a layer of dirt under them, still show the road sprites under the dirt. Look at the sprites and THEN tell me its not unrealistic.
In fairness it wasn't entirely clear what you were trying to point out. It took me a while before it clicked. Hopefully I can explain a little better for anyone still confused.
tramtracks.png
tramtracks.png (52.88 KiB) Viewed 4145 times
Left and right side has the same road pieces, just with/without tram tracks. Regarding the tram overlays, row one shows dirt overlay. Row four is "empty" overlay. Row two doesn't really show anything interesting. Row three is I think where SimYouLater takes issue. Because there is road underneath, OpenTTD uses the "empty" overlay, but because the road only covers half a tile, the other half has grass underneath.

The only way to fix this is to change the half-tile road sprite so that the non-road half is actually dirt.

(And perhaps it should be pointed out that OpenTTD always uses a road tile sprite underneath tram tracks. The only thing that changes is which tram overlay it uses.)

Edit: Er, actually that wouldn't fix it, because it would look weird when you have road/tram combinations like this:
nevermind.png
nevermind.png (34.96 KiB) Viewed 4137 times
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

buttercup wrote:
SimYouLater wrote:
In fairness it wasn't entirely clear what you were trying to point out. It took me a while before it clicked. Hopefully I can explain a little better for anyone still confused.

Left and right side has the same road pieces, just with/without tram tracks. Regarding the tram overlays, row one shows dirt overlay. Row four is "empty" overlay. Row two doesn't really show anything interesting. Row three is I think where SimYouLater takes issue. Because there is road underneath, OpenTTD uses the "empty" overlay, but because the road only covers half a tile, the other half has grass underneath.

The only way to fix this is to change the half-tile road sprite so that the non-road half is actually dirt.

(And perhaps it should be pointed out that OpenTTD always uses a road tile sprite underneath tram tracks. The only thing that changes is which tram overlay it uses.)
Not quite. I used half-road dead end pieces as an example.
TTRS.png
TTRS.png (106.46 KiB) Viewed 459 times
ARRS.png
ARRS.png (123.3 KiB) Viewed 459 times
My problem is that other than default_windows and OpenGFX, the road under the dirt is peeking out in roadsets like ARRS and TTRS. In examples 1 and 2, the road is visibly poking out from under the tram rack dirt when using NewGRF roadsets. However, in your screenshot, the problem is not visible because you used the default graphics, and OpenGFX does not have this problem either. ARRS and TTRS were not so careful, and I aim to provide an alternative which (among many other as-of-yet unmet promises) avoids the issue with this set.

The best way to fix both the issue with examples 1 and 2, and the one with example 3, is to make the dirt into a fake grass that goes under off-road tram tracks, wide enough to cover the road-which-should-not-be. By doing so, there appears no issue when the tracks leave the road for a thin sliver of grass only to go straight to dirt, because there does not appear to be dirt, and the road-that-should-not-be disappears because it is covered by fake grass.
Licenses for my work...
buttercup
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by buttercup »

TTRS.png
ARRS.png

My problem is that other than default_windows and OpenGFX, the road under the dirt is peeking out in roadsets like ARRS and TTRS. In examples 1 and 2, the road is visibly poking out from under the tram rack dirt when using NewGRF roadsets. However, in your screenshot, the problem is not visible because you used the default graphics, and OpenGFX does not have this problem either. ARRS and TTRS were not so careful, and I aim to provide an alternative which (among many other as-of-yet unmet promises) avoids the issue with this set.

The best way to fix both the issue with examples 1 and 2, and the one with example 3, is to make the dirt into a fake grass that goes under off-road tram tracks, wide enough to cover the road-which-should-not-be. By doing so, there appears no issue when the tracks leave the road for a thin sliver of grass only to go straight to dirt, because there does not appear to be dirt, and the road-that-should-not-be disappears because it is covered by fake grass.
I think at this point we're arguing the same thing :P (I just thought you wanted all dirt under the non-road tram tracks, but it turns out you want all grass)

The underlying (heh) issue is that OpenTTD uses the road sprite as the base tile regardless of whether or not there is actually supposed to be road underneath the tram tracks. So yes, one fix is to make the tram track sprites cover the full tile and change the dirt version to full grass.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

buttercup wrote:

TTRS.png
ARRS.png

I think at this point we're arguing the same thing :P (I just thought you wanted all dirt under the non-road tram tracks, but it turns out you want all grass)

The underlying (heh) issue is that OpenTTD uses the road sprite as the base tile regardless of whether or not there is actually supposed to be road underneath the tram tracks. So yes, one fix is to make the tram track sprites cover the full tile and change the dirt version to full grass.
Fair enough! So now all I need is the base OpenGFX sprites so that I can start drawing (I doubt I'll attract coders unless I start the ball rolling). Unfortunately, I can't seem to find them in the source code seen here: http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/opengfx/
Licenses for my work...
buttercup
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by buttercup »

SimYouLater wrote:Fair enough! So now all I need is the base OpenGFX sprites so that I can start drawing (I doubt I'll attract coders unless I start the ball rolling).
I can code if you want (or at least get the ball rolling - I have no experience coding bridges).
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find them in the source code seen here: http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/opengfx/
Here (opengfx-vXXXX-source.tar.xz). Once you've downloaded and unzipped that the sprites are in \sprites\png\
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

buttercup wrote:
SimYouLater wrote:Fair enough! So now all I need is the base OpenGFX sprites so that I can start drawing (I doubt I'll attract coders unless I start the ball rolling).
I can code if you want (or at least get the ball rolling - I have no experience coding bridges).
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find them in the source code seen here: http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/opengfx/
Here (opengfx-vXXXX-source.tar.xz). Once you've downloaded and unzipped that the sprites are in \sprites\png\
Question; Provided we do indeed go through with a GPLv2 license, would it be acceptable to use graphics mostly from other NewGRFs with a GPLv2 license? If so, what conditions would there be on doing so?

This would dramatically reduce the amount of graphics we would need to draw, but I'm not going to go through with it until I know for sure what is and is not acceptable. I understand that stitching together a bunch of other railtype sets might not be socially acceptable, so I want to be sure that it would not be taken the wrong way if I were to take the easy route. My spriting skills are a bit rusty, and I am already looking at examples from other sets for assistance, which is why I've noticed that their licenses all seem to be GPLv2 as well, which legally means I am not infringing on anyone's rights, but going this route might not be appreciated by the original creators and I don't wish to step on their toes just to create this NewGRF.

Any remaining railtypes which cannot be covered by preexisting GPLv2 graphics or graphics relicensed with creator permission, as well as the roads, tram tracks and bridges, will still be done from scratch, so this set is not completely void of effort, but I don't feel right using others' railtypes en-masse without consulting the community in general, regardless of licenses.
Licenses for my work...
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

buttercup wrote:I can code if you want (or at least get the ball rolling - I have no experience coding bridges).
@buttercup - Get the roads drawn and coded first. Then I can help you with the bridges.
Quast65
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Quast65 »

Provided we do indeed go through with a GPLv2 license, would it be acceptable to use graphics mostly from other NewGRFs with a GPLv2 license?
Yes, that is acceptable. Its something I have done for a lot of GRFs I have created, why invent the wheel twice? ;-)
If so, what conditions would there be on doing so?
In a nutshell (I am not a lawyer, so correct me if I am wrong, but this is how I see it and I havent run into legal problems yet ) If you use GPL-licensed graphics, your GRF needs to get the same license and you need to publish your graphicssheet and code, thats it!
It is always nice to credit the original artists and/or coders (for example in the readme-file), but not necessary (it is handy though if others want to know where you got the graphics from).
The very good thing about GPL is also that you dont need to contact original artists and/or coders to ask permission.

One thing I would advise, when using base-tile graphics (like the dirt etc), it may be better to use the graphics from OpenGFX+Landscape (also GPL), those dont have gridlines and may look nicer...
Projects: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57266
Screenshots: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=56959
Scenario of The Netherlands: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=87604

Winner of the following screenshot competitions:
sep 2012, jan 2013, apr 2013, aug 2013, mar 2014, mar 2016, oct 2020
All my work is released under GPL-license (either V2 or V3), if not clearly stated otherwise.
andythenorth
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by andythenorth »

You can use stuff from GPL v2 sets without asking the authors, as long as you distribute any and all modifications under the same GPL v2 terms :)

Some people in these forums like to ask, which is always appreciated, because it's sociable, but it's not legally necessary.

I lift stuff out of GPL v2 sets often, usually I don't ask, nor do in return I expect to be asked when my work is used ;)
buttercup
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by buttercup »

wallyweb wrote:
buttercup wrote:I can code if you want (or at least get the ball rolling - I have no experience coding bridges).
@buttercup - Get the roads drawn and coded first. Then I can help you with the bridges.
Thank you for the offer, but I had a look at the grfspecs wiki today and I've just made a little test bridge. Seems relatively straightfoward so far.

SimYouLater: I don't want to get too involved in this set because I'm still trying to decide what to do with my own set. Seems silly for me to be coding two sets that do more or less the same thing. I am still happy to do initial coding to get things started though.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

I've got some previews of the work I've been quietly doing for BARRB.

Tracks for the Yarmanchuk Express "monorail", which will be turned off in parameter by default.
viewtopic.php?t=47755
Yarmanchuk Express Track
Yarmanchuk Express Track
monorail_tracks_temperate.png (39.01 KiB) Viewed 3602 times
A list of what I hope this set can someday provide.
Tracks, Roads and Bridges.ods
Planned rails, roads and bridges
(24.41 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
More in the next post...
Licenses for my work...
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

dirtroads.png
Cobblestone Streets and Stone-Paved Roads
(399.52 KiB) Not downloaded yet
roads.png
Modern Streets
(150.75 KiB) Not downloaded yet
dirtroads.png
Dirt Roads
(427.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Some roads. Admittedly none of what I've done so far is very good. I'm not sure how I can improve it either. In the last post I'll show what I've done for tar-paved roads and highways.
Licenses for my work...

Return to “Graphics Development”