[OTTD] Dutch Tracks Development (0.1.0-Alpha1 released)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD] Dutch Trackset Development (Fully Playable versio

Post by Transportman »

jor[D]1 wrote:By the asdruk it says: Asdruk Middelmaig (Klasse C)

The traxx says somthiong about usage with Plan W. instead of ICR
It's also used a lot for freight in NL. and the Benelux livery is the NMBS livery. Also commonly seen in freighttrains to NL

The blue "onderlosser" is an Fccpps
Those sound like issues with the Dutch Train Set, not with this set.
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
jor[D]1
Director
Director

Post by jor[D]1 »

Transportman wrote:
jor[D]1 wrote:By the asdruk it says: Asdruk Middelmaig (Klasse C)

The traxx says somthiong about usage with Plan W. instead of ICR
It's also used a lot for freight in NL. and the Benelux livery is the NMBS livery. Also commonly seen in freighttrains to NL

The blue "onderlosser" is an Fccpps
Those sound like issues with the Dutch Train Set, not with this set.

Oops wrong topic
View my (train)pictures on Flickr
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Transportman »

Short update: There will be a release somewhere this/next week. For those of you who don't want to wait, r95 will be identical to the release w.r.t. code and graphics*, only updates I expect to do are completing the readme and adding a copyright notice to all code files, but those will not change the code or graphics.

For those of you upgrading from the previous nightlies, somewhere between r86 and r95 I broke compatibility (probably multiple times), so the minimum version has been set to r94. Upgrading should be relatively safe though, if your game is in a year after 2050 AND have a train set that introduces vehicles with the ELRL label (even default vehicles will do this) OR both the SADD and SAEA/SBCA labels (no known set) OR set the track compatibility parameter to Non electrified, electrified, Metro (No distinction AC/DC) or Non electrified, electrified (No distinction AC/DC/Metro). No guarantees that your game will not become corrupted.

*Of course, this will not hold if a nasty bug pops up :p
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: [OTTD] Dutch Tracks Development (0.1.0-Alpha1 released)

Post by SimYouLater »

Sorry to necro the thread, but if anyone is still listening: I think the futuristic caternary has mistakenly been programmed to appear on the Betuweroute.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Transportman »

SimYouLater wrote:Sorry to necro the thread, but if anyone is still listening: I think the futuristic caternary has mistakenly been programmed to appear on the Betuweroute.
No problem, I'm still listening. I checked the code and everything looks fine, so do you have screenshots and a savegame where the problem occurs?
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

Transportman wrote:
SimYouLater wrote:Sorry to necro the thread, but if anyone is still listening: I think the futuristic caternary has mistakenly been programmed to appear on the Betuweroute.
No problem, I'm still listening. I checked the code and everything looks fine, so do you have screenshots and a savegame where the problem occurs?
Unnamed, 2117-01-01.png
(115.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
This should show the problem.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Transportman »

SimYouLater wrote:
Transportman wrote:
Unnamed, 2117-01-01.png

The poles are correct in that screenshot, the Betuweroute should have those curvy poles and the Futuristic should have the straight poles.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

Transportman wrote:
SimYouLater wrote:
Transportman wrote: No problem, I'm still listening. I checked the code and everything looks fine, so do you have screenshots and a savegame where the problem occurs?
Unnamed, 2117-01-01.png

The poles are correct in that screenshot, the Betuweroute should have those curvy poles and the Futuristic should have the straight poles.
Fair enough. I guess I'd better look up what a Betuweroute is to understand why.
Licenses for my work...
Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Transportman »

SimYouLater wrote:Fair enough. I guess I'd better look up what a Betuweroute is to understand why.
No problem, glad to help.

The Betuweroute is a Dutch train line from the Rotterdam harbor to the German border, exclusively used by cargo trains.

Return to “Graphics Development”