Meeting 25th Oct 2006 1330 UTC @ #transportempire (quakenet)

Discuss a Transport Tycoon-like game being programmed by forum users.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Meeting 25th Oct 2006 1330 UTC @ #transportempire (quakenet)

Post by XeryusTC »

I would like to hold a meeting in the comming few months. Some components in TRoS have been developed far now and are ready for implementation. There are quite some things to be discussed about this, I will set up an agenda soon which address all the points.

Note that this meeting is set up from a developers point of view.

1. Start meeting.
1a. Pick a chairman and a minutes man.
1b. Discuss minutes of previous meeting.
2. Update and discussions about TRoS engine.
3. GUI
3a. Discuss a general UI design, there are several threads about this which I will look up later.
3b. Discuss about making the GUI graphics, appoint someone to come up with some work outs of our ideas.
4. Set up for an SVN repository.
5. Next meeting.
6. End.
Last edited by XeryusTC on 13 Oct 2006 13:46, edited 2 times in total.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

I think it's smart to wait for your agenda and then see who we definetly need around at the meeting. As soon as we know that we should try all we can to arrange a fair meeting time for everyone.
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Updated TS with an agenda.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

IRC wrote: <Purno> when's the meeting going to be?
<Hyronymus> good one
<Purno> can we pick a date already?
<XeryusTC> dunno
<Purno> hmm...
<Hyronymus> re-activate the topic and see who replies
<Purno> you mean, me?
<Hyronymus> yes
<Hyronymus> YOU
<Purno> ok, i'll do.
<Hyronymus> good boy;)
So, to all of those peeps interested in this meeting, when do you have time to join?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

I'm available every day of the week, with the exception from monday, tuesday and friday. I'm available from 16:15 in general, but some days I'm available sooner.
I would propose to meet on a saturday as most people are free from work/school then.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I'm available at mondays, tuesdaymornings, wednesdaymornings, fridays, saturdays and sundays (usually), tho preferebly not a meeting during dinnertime (if we start later than 16:00 most probably I have to go away halfway the meeting, so I prefer sooner or lots later (after 18:00)).

Local time is GMT+1 ATM, IIRC.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Unless my boss wants me as a backup I can be on IRC every weekday. If I know a date in advance I can make sure to be there that day.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

No-one else interested besides Hyro, Xeryus and me? :?
Image Image
aarona
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by aarona »

I suppose I'm slightly interested. Just name a date and time and I will try to turn up.
TossIB
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TossIB »

Same with me.
\°| Greetz, TossIB |°/
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Ok, so that means Hyro, Xeryus and me can just pick a date and time to our fits, and you'll only let us know wether you can come or not?
Image Image
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Simple system, if you find me in #tycoon at the date and time give me a notice :)
TTDPatch dev in retirement ... Search a grf, try Grf Crawler 0.9 - now with even faster details view and new features...
aarona
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by aarona »

Is there a date and time yet?
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Nopes, I haven't seen Hyro and Xeryus both at IRC online at the same time as me yet.
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Hmm... I must admit I forgot about this one, and I think I'm not the only one.

What about Saturday, October 14th, 13:00 GMT?
Hyronymys? Xeryus?
Image Image
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

I can't, I'll be celebrating my birthday that day, which will start at 15:00. But maybe we can do it on the day after (if no one has to visit his/her grand parents or something like that ;) ).
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Sunday October 15th, 13:00 GMT?
Image Image
Dave

Post by Dave »

Remember that's 1500 your time.

We're currently in BST. Dunno about you.
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Dave Worley wrote:Remember that's 1500 your time.
It is? Hmm... it's meant to be 14:00 my time, but ah well, 15:00 is fine too.
Image Image
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Let's just call it 13:00 GMT.

Return to “General Transport Empire Discussion”