Danny Forster comes to Serbia

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Danny Forster comes to Serbia

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

Bridge over the Sava River in Belgrade, which is currently under construction in Belgrade, will be presented in the new season of show "Extreme engineering", and presentation will be shown on the "Discovery" in May 2011th year.
In early December, the team from "Discovery" in Belgrade will record an episode about bridge over the Sava River.
Show host, Danny Forster will show the bridge to the audience through the process of its construction and will show its detailed characteristics.
The program will specifically be discussed on some outstanding features of this bridge under construction, among other things:
* When completed, the bridge over the Sava River will be the largest bridge with one pylon in the world
* There will be resistant to earthquakes
* It is the largest welding operation in Europe
* The construction involves raising one of the heaviest cargo ever
I'm looking forward to see this show! I like all kinds of TV shows connected to engineering, and now it could be possible to see something from my city! :D
Main characteristics of the bridge you will find on its site.
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Chrill

Re: Danny Forster comes to Serbia

Post by Chrill »

One episode they keep airing is the Extreme Engineering episode about the construction of the Turning Torso in Malmö, Sweden. I've watched it 3-4 times, and changed channel after it came on many times more. It got a bit repetitive. I do love those kinds of shows though :)
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
Bad Hair Day
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bad Hair Day »

That's an impressive looking structure.
My OpenTTD screenshot thread.

Formerly known as Lankku / 2-10-0
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

He's not loosing time...

Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

I love these type's of shows.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/

Return to “Off-Topic”